Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Tom's birthday caning

Tom gave me his birthday caning on Saturday night. 33 strokes. I was a complete wimp, I'm afraid, and yelled and cried my way through them as if they were the worst thing I'd ever felt, even though he'd gone out of his way to warm me up. I was tired, I'd just worked two twelve-hour days, it was late. But I really wanted to give him this; I'd been thinking of it all week, and I wasn't about to shy away now.

It was tough. Afterwards I felt like a complete baby. But he said he was proud of me. He said my reactions are even more enjoyable when I'm finding a scene difficult, but am struggling to be obedient anyway. So I guess that's okay, then.

7 comments:

  1. That is SO hot, Pandora. If you'd been really up for a caning, and able to take it easily, it would still be very nice, but under the circumstances as they were, I think it's much more profound. What a wonderful gift to him, your complete vulnerability and submission. And your bottom looks so good, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful birthday present, and a beautiful photo of a beautiful bum. :)

    (Happy bithday, Tom!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And such lovely marks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:32 AM

    "my reactions are even more enjoyable when I'm finding a scene difficult, but am struggling to be obedient anyway."

    Ooh. Is it wrong that I get a small sadistic thrill from that? Way to wake my nascent sadist ; )

    Lovely picture. Happy Birthday to Tom, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom's a very lucky man indeed! Beautiful photo!

    And Graham, I'm with you. When the spankee is struggling with taking it, then that's really hot.

    Thank you, Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks for all your comments, guys! It was hot at the time - but more importantly, my act of obedience (and his lenience in not making it harder than I could handle; his authority in continuing to cane me anyway; and his respect for how difficult I'd found it, and his willingness to console me afterwards) really reinforced our connection, which is the most valuable thing of all.

    Brett - Thankyou for your sweet words :) I think they're two different kinds of experience. I think part of a Dom's job is always to push hir sub more than the sub overtly wants to be pushed. When I'm feeling very subby and masochistic and pain-hungry, Tom still gives me more than I think I can take ... it's just about adjusting the levels so a scene is challenging enough to be interesting without being so harsh I can't cope.

    Caroline - Thankyou lovely! The welts are a bit pale compared to what I can normally take, but I'm actually glad my physical responses have so much range. Life would be boring otherwise!

    Indy - he has a very accurate arm :)

    Graham - Hehehehehe. I LIKE the idea of waking your nascent sadist. Good job it has a positive effect on those around me really, given my tendency to accidentally break myself by not knowing when to stop...

    Franklin - thankyou! You deleted your other comment, but I was going to reply to it saying that I'm always really frustrated as well that these natural, home scenes aren't filmed. I have been known, during a beating, to find myself feeling frustrated that no-one else will get to see it, because we're producing really good content ... as if anyone needed more proof that I was a total exhibitionist ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails