The butler did it
I love this unusual D/s scenario from Sex and Submission. Rather than the lord of the manor taking his pleasure from a hapless serving girl, in this update the tables are turned when a mistreated butler takes revenge on his cruel mistress.


I like me some complicated power dynamics. And creepy photography of the butler pouring poison into a glass of wine gives any porn scene extra points in my book.


Spanking, tortoiseshell handcuffs, bondage and breast whipping? Yes please!

I think it was kind of him to let her kneel on the nice soft sheepskin rug. He could just as easily have made her kneel on that wooden footstool, after all...





For me, the tortoiseshell handcuffs, and those gloves are the highlights of this. Why are lace gloves so sexy?
ReplyDeleteOooooooh I love this. Thank you so much! I may just have to wiggle over there and take a look!
ReplyDeleteit makes me wish i was the butler only i would let her keep her sexy silk knickers on.love simon.
ReplyDeleteYea! The working class kinkster gets one over on the bourgeoisie fat cat. Long live the revolution.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
This is really fascinating and highly erotic. While tortoise shell cuffs are not my thing, it does give the images an added dimension when something unexpected or unusual is included. I love the originality and the atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteFascinating.
Pet - I thought those would be popular! I love those little touches in kinky photography. Lace gloves are so evocative. To me, they're suggestive of elegance and self-restraint - but also a life caged. Appropriate for a scene like this. And the contrast between her black lace gloves and his white cotton ones is amazing.
ReplyDeleteLeia - my pleasure! they have some great stuff there, although a lot of the sex scenes are too overt for my tastes.
Simon - Knickers on or off - it's a funny one, isn't it? The white satin thong and suspender belt offer a lovely contrast to the black lace gloves - and if you weren't planning to fuck her silly, there's no reason not to keep the knickers as well as the girdle. The difference between pure spanking afficionados and those with broader BDSM tastes, I guess :)
Prefectdt - *snort* Best comment ever.
Franklin - it's those little details that can hook you, sometimes, isn't it? I love scene concepts that make you think, like this one.
WOW sooo Sexy. Love it!!! The combination of the lace and the handcuffs and her submissiveness is just so cute.
ReplyDelete