The new teacher

I've talked a bit about recording spanking audio on this blog, but since all my work in that genre so far has been for private commissions, I haven't had any to show you. I'm very grateful to my most recent client, therefore, for granting me permission to share a snippet from the story I recorded for him earlier this summer.
He came up with a fantastically creative concept: I was to play the role of his girlfriend, a couple of years older than him, who had just got a job at his school while he himself was still in the sixth form. Of course, corporal punishment was still permitted, so his girlfriend took great delight in teasing him with threats and promises about all the ways she could use - and abuse - her new position of authority over him. To give the whole thing a bit of an unexpected twist, I decided to structure it in the form of a series of voicemails, addressed to the listener as if you were listening to your answerphone messages.
I had great fun writing it, and one scene in particular stayed with me. I'm afraid I can't share as much of it with you as I'd like, due to needing to protect the identity of my lovely client (quite a lot of the story was personalised). So this is just a tiny teaser. I admit I got rather turned on while writing this scene and recording it, so I hope you'll enjoy it too:
The New Teacher - sample (1:51)
(Click to play or download)





A slightly posher accent than I expected and a hint of the North in the u of buttock?
ReplyDeleteTC
This was fabulously hot. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteNick
very nice story wish it was a little bit longer just hearing your voice turned me on and the way you got turned on writing the story thank you.love simon.
ReplyDeleteTC - I do tend to get posher without realising when I'm voice acting - and playing a toppy role adds to the effect! By default I'm semi-posh with Northern short As, but I've lived further south since I left home, so have picked up bizarre little inflections from North-East London. I try to hang on to my Northern vowels, though, they're precious to me.
ReplyDeleteNick and Simon - very glad you enjoyed it! Sorry I couldn't make the clip longer - the only way would have been to start blanking out all the times when I addressed the recipient by his real first name, and I think that would have been quite disruptive.
I'm thinking of producing some stories like this for my site, though, so if you like this sort of thing there may well be more.
Hi Pandora, you might want to check the clip for unexpected names! MM
ReplyDeleteyes your right just a little tease to get us going and dampen your knickers.love simon.
ReplyDeleteMm, shivery. Just listening to it makes me feel like I graduated to the next level of Internet Pervert. And so well written and acted... Thanks to your lovely client for letting you share!
ReplyDeleteMM - Assuming you mean the thing with the ID3 tags, I've just caught it. Thanks to Kaelah who emailled me explaining the problem! I've removed that data and re-uploaded the file.
ReplyDeleteGraham - Oh, I'm pleased you liked it! I'm delighted to be responsible for ANYONE levelling up on Internet Pervery. I should get a badge.
ReplyDeleteHi Pandora, Yes, sorry to be obscure I did not want to highlight it. Splendid work by the way, great accent. MM
ReplyDeleteMmm, delightful. I really enjoyed the prose in this, but your voice makes it richer and juicier. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you for the lovely illustration :)
It appears that the clip is no longer available; when I click I get: 'server not found'. What a shame!
ReplyDeleteAdele - compliments on the writing from you mean a lot :)
ReplyDeleteJim - The server was briefly down during the early hours, but is back up now. Are you still having problems?
I'm still get the 'server not found' message, Pandora. Perhaps my ISP is blocking it for some daft reason. I was looking forward to: loading it onto my phone's playlist; pressing shuffle; and then being pleasantly surprised to be addressed by your delightful, sexy voice.
ReplyDeleteJim - How odd, I'm ever so sorry it's not working for you. I just downloaded the file again with no trouble, so it's working for me. Are the images on my blog showing up? They're hosted on the same server, so if it's blocked for some reason, neither would be showing up?
ReplyDeleteThe lovely images are showing fine. So, I really don't know. I'll tr through my phone x
ReplyDeleteIt was fine through my phone;and it is such a pleasure to listen to you, Pandora. Please may we have more Miss? x
ReplyDeleteJim - ever so glad you finally got it working, and that it was worth the wait! I'm always available for similar audio projects if you'd like to commission something, and I'm planning to produce some general pieces for download on my forthcoming spanking site :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really looking forward to the site! Will it be with us before Christmas?
ReplyDeleteWell, that was... delicious :). I was going to say it could only be improved by adding some EQ the recording to get that full telephone effect, but then we'd have lost some of that lovely tone your voice has.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the picture too. But then I would!
Superb,you have a wonderful crotch tingling erotic voice!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us Pandora.