Friday, September 08, 2006

Australia calling... again.



Last week I went down to Brighton for the day to produce a load of clips with a couple of guys who are putting together a new website. This shot is from the end of a office scene, in which the young secretary is birched for overuse of her work phone for personal calls. To Australia. Sound familiar at all? Look, there's even a phone on the edge of shot, just to make the point. Sure enough, I was duly instructed to "call" my "friend" during the birching so they could "listen" to me being punished. It was entertaining once, but if I have to do it again any time soon I could rapidly get very bored with this particular fantasy.

As it happens, I do have a penchant for long phone chats. But I don't have a friend in Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    I'm currently going through a period of mourning for Steve Irwin, a loss with which I am dealing primarily by doing bad impressions of him. So if you wish you can call me and I can shout "Crikey, this one's a snappy bugger!" at you. If that would help.

    deValmont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG BEST SPANKING FILM EVER.

    "I'm about to put my thumb right in her arse!"

    Right. We so have to make this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails