Friday, September 22, 2006

Link roundup

Since my bath this evening I've been painting naked, which makes me feel fabulously bohemian. And now I'm typing naked. Hee.

This weekend D. is celebrating his birthday by filling his bed with wenches and toys and not letting any of us escape until his lust is sated, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be around until the beginning of next week at the earliest. In lieu of new posts from me in the meantime, you can go and read my interview over at The Spanking Spot, which is too long to post here in its entirety, so have an excerpt:

"Is there any one movie or scene you are particularly proud of?
My first GBS shoot – the one that’s already online. It was a cold caning with no warm up, which I’ve always found difficult, and during I had to improvise one side of an imaginary phone conversation - while being caned! That was really hard, but watching the video, it actually looks quite realistic. So I’m fairly pleased with that. The caning wasn’t a particularly hard one, but given the lack of warm up I was surprised that I coped with it as well as I did. I somehow managed to maintain a bouncy professional detachment all the way through the shoot – the reactions were all calculated rather than spontaneous – which is always when I’m happiest. I prefer to stay in the double-headspace of acting rather than letting a spanking actually get to me on film.

What is your favorite implement?
Canes, definitely :) The heavier the better; I like the resonant, golden contralto sensation of a heavy cane more than the high-pitched, cold sharpness of a thin one. I can’t describe the feeling of a nice canestroke – sort of silky and hot - but it’s the most erotic of any implement I’ve experienced."

It was fun to do, and thanks a lot to Brushstrokes for thinking of me :) I might put the whole thing up on my site at some point.

In related news, I was surprised and pleased to see myself linked on today's Fleshbot sexblog roundup, a spanking blog special. In fact, because I'm a sad little geek, this made me bounce up and down with excitement. I'm on Fleshbot! Yays :)

If all that isn't enough to keep you entertained, my own dear Mr. Cameron has posted a thought-provoking article about the differences between topping in private, acting on film, and topping for spanking shoots. And many thanks to Sparkle for mentioning me in her daily surf post - I've linked back to you :)

Enjoy your weekend, darlings - I certainly intend to.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Nice interview! And a good choice of pictures to accompany it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you didn't mind me mentioning you :)

    The pictures are from the work I'm doing with Mr C - I was planning to repost those teaser sets here, I'm glad you like them! Being spanked in that teddy bear nightie was far more enjoyable than it had any right to be :)

    (hahahaha - the word verification for this comment is "flogulyk". Blogger clearly knows more than it's telling.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was I ever told off? Of course I was. Did it turn me on? Of course not. I had far better things to attract my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what better things did you have to attract your attention?

    The people my own age (well, nearly) that I was actually shagging at the time :)

    I had a major crush on one teacher, and loved it when he was being sarcastic at me and taking the piss (which he did on a regular basis, but I gave as good as I got), but if he was actually angry with me of course I didn't enjoy it, I had too much respect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking as someone who actually was subject to corporal punishment at school, and as someone who knows Pandora quite well, I would suspect that at least two things would have prevented the experience from being erotic: firstly, actual school CP tends to be delivered by people who're either a bit embarrassed about it, leading to incompetence and the cane missing and hitting things it shouldn't, or who are the absolute worst kind of punisher: someone who *isn't* a sadist. To explain, that's a problem because a sadist is engaged with the recipient: a totally detached disciplinarian is likely to be much nastier.

    Secondly, actually being punished in school is an experience of entirely the wrong sort of humiliation, particularly if it happens in public. For humiliation play to be erotic, it relies on the energy exchanged between the humiliator and the humiliated: school children are simply cruel, particularly en masse, and many teachers aren't much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. William, I honestly don't know. I suspect that the idea of it would have excited me at times, but if it ever actually happened it would have been upsetting and horrible. It would have depended entirely on the situation; my relationship with the teacher, whether I was being punished fairly or unfairly, how bad I felt about what I'd done, whether it was private or public, whether my parents found out. In most of the above cases, it would almost certainly have been wholly distressing; in some of them, there might have been a guilty undercurrent of excitement beneath the distress.

    There is no scenario I can imagine that I would have "not minded", however. Whether or not there was a thread of guilty enjoyment before or after the fact, the experience would definitely have got to me in a big way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails