Monday, September 11, 2006

Mistress Pandora?



Another shot from the Brighton shoot I did the other week. This is officially the toppiest photo of me ever taken. I’m not quite sure how this came out looking like a cliché sexy-schoolmarm shot. Something to do with the combination of holding the cane like that with that rock-chick fetish-model pout, perhaps?

I assure you that I’m genuinely 100% submissive. It’s a shame in a way, because more opportunities are available to models who switch, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ve met kittens that can dominate someone more effectively than I can.

I spanked a girl once - my best friend, when I was 14. Honestly though, this doesn’t mean a thing, I swear: Not only did it happen "in character" while we were roleplaying, it was only part of my plot to get into her panties.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    You know what - we should do a shoot where you have to cane a girl and then when you fail to live up to expectations you must suffer the consequences! Now that I would like to shoot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails