Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nice to hear

Wow - more votes of confidence from the extremely gracious Mr. Stern of English Spankers. Not only has he written a lovely blog entry about me (including a picture from the paddling shoot I did with him which I haven't seen yet - I'm fairly quivering with anticipation to see the rest of that set), he's also put up a review on my profile in the Spanking Models UK site.

I'm not sure if the latter will stay on the page, so I'll reproduce it here:

"It's always good when our spanking models have brains as well as beauty, and when they really enjoy getting a good spanking and when they put their all into making the spanking session a great success. I had all the things I wanted from my shooting session with Pandora, a great girl who can take a real spanking, who needs a good spanking and will be getting another from yours truly very soon. Comes with the highest recommendation from Mr. Stern and the wicked headmaster from Sound Punishment."

I'll admit to grinning my little head off when I read that. Clearly I shouldn't be so well-behaved next time :) Although I suppose if I keep getting compliments like that, I'll be in danger of becoming insufferably smug and will need to be taken down a peg or two...

With a good spanking, obviously.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure that with a little energy and application we can put you in your place, though a spanking, no matter how sound, never seems to keep you there for long. It is nice to share the work-load a little, and Mr. Stern seems to have done his job very well. The evidence was impressive!

    I'm very much looking forward to your next encounter with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have to take pity on your poor right arm, doing all that work :P

    I still can't wait to see the photos from that shoot :) Perhaps you should have taken some when I got home, for our own reference? Although the fact that you then proceeded to add to them might have confused matters somewhat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is that. The handicap of having a malfunctioning camera didn't help either, and electrical toys rarely respond to a commanding voice or a firm hand.

    On the other hand, the addition of extra stripes was a grand reward in and of itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. electrical toys rarely respond to a commanding voice

    Oh, but wouldn't it be fun if they did? For a start, it'd leave your hands free to do other things at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well young lady, as English Spanker's almost resident Headmaster figure I shall have to make sure your visit on the next shoot is a memorable one!

    You were superb on the shoot at Nottingham and I enjoyed spanking and working with you. I mightily jealous of Mr Stern as he administered the paddle and cane to your beautiful and most spankable derriere!

    I look forward to seeing you again, preferably with you as a naughty schoolgirl in a proper uniform (white panties prefered)!

    Good luck in your career young lady.

    Webmaster : http://www.soundpunishment.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot, Headmaster :) I've just ordered a selection of items of schoolgirl uniform courtesy of the generosity of a photographer friend, so if you want I can promise to be sporting white panties the next time I bend over for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails