The talented Mr. Cameron
"Let's face it, even if I'm not holding the cane it's always fun to watch as shapely a girl as Pandora wriggle."
My latest flatterer is Mr. Thomas Cameron, who has gone to the effort of mastering modern blog technologies to write about – what do you think? Me, apparently. Specifically, helping me produce the spanking stills and films for a rather exciting new commercial project (on which more later – we’re keeping it all very quiet until it’s good and ready), which I’m currently working on in collaboration with some experienced spanking professionals.
Mr. Cameron has already made his presence felt in the comments of this blog, but to avoid confusion I should probably explain that while I’ve been bending over for him for almost as long as I’ve known him, he is not my primary Dominant (who mostly prefers to stay behind the scenes). Mr. Cameron is my esteemed colleague and very dear friend of several years’ close acquaintance. When he disciplines me it is, of course, with my lord’s knowledge and consent, and both gentlemen are on good terms with each other. Mr. Cameron in many ways initiated me into the art of punishment, and I’m greatly looking forward to going over his knee on a professional basis as well as a private one.
I’m not going to drop any more hints, but I suspect that the combination of Mr. Cameron’s imagination and creative talents with my own assets will result in some really amazing images and films. I can recommend his aesthetic taste and his skill with narrative as highly as his expertise with the cane. Both you and I are in for a treat :)





Goodness, I thought for a minute you were talking about Mr Cameron as in the leader of Her Majesty's Opposition! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I'm not entirely sure he'd appreciate that. Hee :)
ReplyDeleteI can't help but wonder just which of David Cameron's talents you thought I might be referring to...
I'm really not sure. I'm not aware that he has any ;)
ReplyDelete