Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Can you spot me?

Raw Talent, the company in Brighton I filmed for a few months ago, have launched a couple of new sites featuring the material they were producing over the summer. And they must have liked me, because there's a surprising number of photos of me in the free tours.

In The Spankette Club, you can see me on the "filmstrip" on the first page, being caned in a Chinese-style miniskirt; and again on the last page of the tour, looking familiarly toppy :)

On the other site, Bad Girls Punished, I (or rather, my bottom) appears a total of six times in the preview pages alone. Can anyone spot them all? By way of incentive, once you've found all the places I appear in the tour I'll post a gallery of photos of me from the site :) (If I did that first, it would make it too easy, wouldn't it?) Ready? Go!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    OK Pandora.
    Is that you kneeling on the rug in the yop right corner of the tour screen ?

    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant - which tour screen? If you mean this one, then you're quite right, well-spotted! You can have a prize if you don't mind it being a virtual one ;)

    They've updated it since I wrote the entry ... in addition to the tour, there are two pictures of my bum in the "previous updates" section on that page as well! Gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Yes Pandora,

    That's the one i mean the one with ,you (i think) kneeling on the rug??.

    Your a popular Girl !!!!
    I have no trouble understanding why :)
    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grant - believe it or not it was actually a table, not a rug! There was a last-minute mixup with locations and the room we were filming in was slightly cramped, and it was the only way to get the camera angles they wanted ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails