Friday, November 17, 2006

The hotness of female engineers

Last Saturday's antics were certainly memorable, but for various other reasons Mr. C and I didn't manage to sleep until about 6am, and the next day we were both completely dead. This wasn't a problem, however, as I've recently bought the new Battlestar Galactica - I'd seen it before, but neither of my lovely men had, so the three of us curled up on the sofa with duvets and pasta and beers and started working our way through Season 1.

Of course I have a ferocious crush on Starbuck – which femsub wouldn't want a bit of rough and tumble with such a glorious, outrageous dyke, with that irrepressible grin and those fantastic biceps? I particularly love her with sunglasses and cigar, taking the piss out of her assembled pilots. And unlikely as it may be, I can't help but indulge in a few small fantasies about being one of her trainees - doing something particularly stupid or insolent, and being bent over with my hands braced against the wing of my Viper and receiving a sound whacking from an aggravated flight instructor. She'd definitely be a shouty spanker. Possibly while brandishing a cigarette in her other hand.

In fact, it's a pity that Crewman Specialist Cally, played by Nicki Clyne, isn't under Starbuck's jurisdiction. Now there is a girl who is gorgeous in a way that is undeniably spankable. I'm not sure what it is about her - her curves, her smile, the wide eyes or the cute schoolgirl fringe? Even though she's not one of the main characters, she instantly stands out as someone who would look wonderful over someone's knee. I wonder if we could persuade Ms. Clyne to branch out into acting in spanking films?

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    A little off-topic, but that's the problem with Star Trek, there's nobody who fits the profile (Seven of Nine included).

    Then again, there's always Wesley Crusher...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainly it's that Star Trek lacks younger women. I always thought that Ezri Dax would look very pretty indeed being spanked - and judging by the "alternate reality" episode of DS9 when she was wearing black leather and Kira was a dominatrix, it seems that I wasn't the only one to think so ;)

    Wesley does indeed deserve a thrashing, but that's something I would pay not to have to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:28 PM

    How come you're fancying the same girls I do? Specialist Cally needs a damn good whuppin'.

    Oh, oh, remember that episode in Season 1 where the young 'uns were brewing some sort alcohol, and lying for each other about it? Is that a spanking scene begging to happen, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Cause we both have taste? :)

    This episode may possibly have one haven't seen yet - I'm only up to number 9 I think. No spoilers plz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Maybe we are forgetting:

    a) Yeoman Janice Rand, Star Trek (Original Series). She actually gets a slap on her bottom in one episode by a young boy with special powers, if my memory serves me correctly.

    b)Counsellor Deanna Troi, Star Trek (TNG) definitely all the right curves for spanking, and very feminine and empathic. She would also be able to sense just exactly what the spanker's needs were. There was one episode were she and Doctor Crusher were bending over touching their toes in some kind of yoga class...outstanding..Really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:51 AM

    I'd not thought of Dax, Troi or Janice Rand... good picks all :-) I'll have to stop playing the Of Gods and Men trailer and go watching the series(es?) again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:25 PM

    There's a brief clip of the Janice Rand incident on StarTrek.com in the trailer for the episode "Charlie X".
    Very tame in these days of the Internet, but a reminder of how I used to get my thrills in a bygone age :) I haven't found anything with the Deanna and Beverley yoga class (yet) though :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:53 AM

    Let us not forget the very spankable female engineer (also named Cally) from the short lived series Firefly and the movie, Serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:24 PM

    There was also a Cally in Blakes 7.
    Although Servalan gets my vote from that series, most definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Richt, the Serenity engineer was Kaylee - and she was also hot, albeit in a girly, flouncy kind of way. I suspect that Cally may have been named after her, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remus - gosh, Troi counts as a "young woman"? I feel like such a baby :)

    Richt and Adele - Kaylee was the other female engineer I was thinking of when I titled this entry ;) She's utterly gorgeous, and all my menfolk fancy her best, but Zoe or River are more my type. If I'm not the femme one in a female couple, I'm the sane one ;)

    Although speaking of Firefly... Mal and Jayne are totally spankers. Am I right or am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Ahh, I see what I've done there. I've confused gorgeous, desirable and sexy with "young". Yeah, sorry I'm always doing that ;). I think it's because when I look around I see beauty in women of all different ages. I realise not everyone else does, but I have to think that, numerically at least, surely my view of the World is more enjoyable than a lot of others :))

    I finally found some of the yoga pics I was looking for. Apologies in advance, if I'm not supposed to post links here:

    http://www.geocities.com/imsfc.geo/images/gallery17.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:38 AM

    I did a bit of research and it turns out the girl engineer on Firefly's name was actually Kaywinnit Lee Frye. They just called her Kaylee for short. Either way she's still very spankable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:16 AM

    "Although speaking of Firefly... Mal and Jayne are totally spankers. Am I right or am I right?"

    Oh my, I would sooo drape myself over Mal's lap. I'm sure he would do it, as well. Harsh space frontier discipline, and all that.
    (There was a bit where Kaylee said something like "I'm not speaking to you, captain", when I thought she might be in trouble. But alas...)

    I'm not as keen on Jayne, but Shepherd Book can provide spiritual guidance to me any time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If we are talking science fiction babes who need a good spanking then my vote goes to Billy Piper in Dr Who .... or in fact most of the Dr Who young ladies I seen over the years (having been old enough to see the first episodes with Willam Hartnel ..... oh my age is showing!).

    Oh, an most of the female crewmembers of Moonbase Alpha in UFO .... especially Angharad Reese ...

    and my all time favourites Sean Young as Rachael in Bladerunner and Jenny Aguther in .... well anything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SoundPunishment: there's a film called Walkabout (1971) which you might be interested in, if you're a fan of Jenny Agutter.

    Regarding the Doctor's assistants, I'd have to argue that the best candidates for a good thrashing are probably Ace and Leela: though both versions of Romana could also have benefited from a little discipline in her life. It is possible that by these preferences I'm also displaying my age, and so I should probably also mention Jo Grant and her fantasy-inspiring mini-skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Remus - Ah; I thought your mention of Troi was your response to my saying that Star Trek doesn't have many young women in (young women frequently, but not necessarily, being the object of a spankophile's attentions). I agree that young!=gorgeous, but Troi isn't really my type :)

    Although those yoga pics are very impressive - I wish I was that flexible!

    Adele - mmm, Mal and spanking just fits together so rightly. He wouldn't spank little Kaylee though. Saffron, on the other hand...

    My thing for Jayne sort of depends on him not saying anything. Intelligence is a big deal for me, but in a victim scenario, the dumber my assailant is, the more unfair it is. It makes sense in my head ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails