Nice red santa hat (to match my bottom)
I've been looking for a spanking clip I remember seeing last year on Girl For Spanking, in which Natasha is spanked by a jolly Santa, who comes out with such brilliant oneliners as "Mm, nice white knickers, to match my beard! And the snow outside" or "Your bottom is getting nice and red now. Like my costume! And Rudolph's nose." For me this is the definitive tongue-in-cheek Christmas spanking scene, and I'm very sorry that I can't seem to find it on the site to re-post it for you.
Regardless, I hope you all had a fantastic festive season, full of merriment, cheer and spankings :) Mine was excellent, and my Lords have spoiled me thoroughly (witness my typing this entry on my shiny new Sony Vaio laptop, and look forward to seeing me in some gorgeous burlesque lingerie in forthcoming shoots). Since we were staying at my parents' house, Christmas itself involved remarkably little spanking (although we made up for it when we got home), but we did manage to make a number of kinky references right under my parents' noses. Not least of which being that D and I teamed up to buy Mr C a wooden-handled gentleman's cut-throat razor for Christmas, which of course necessitated the additional purchase of a razor strop. I suspect that my parents had no idea what we were all thinking when he unwrapped that particular present ;)
Happily for me, however, my Lords did refrain from extending the tradition of the birthday spanking to its logical conclusion, and giving me a swat for every year since Jesus' birth (possibly because they didn't want to get distracted by debating the historical question).
After three days of feasting I am rather rounder than I was when I started. I'm also currently sofa-bound with a stinking cold, so here is a festive photo of me taken a couple of weeks ago, looking rather more photogenic than I do at the moment:
Happy Christmas! Here's wishing you redness and tenderness in your wines, your meats and your bottoms, and a very happy and kinky new year!





"Rather rounder" sounds good. :)
ReplyDeleteA few years ago, in a previous existence, I used to purposefully put on a few pounds in the run up to Christmas, just to give me that extra bit of stamina for that time when the booze marathons come at you thick and fast. Ahh, those were the days :)
I ended up doing this accidentally this year :)
ReplyDeleteIt's true though - if you get used to eating and drinking a lot, you'll be more able to cope with the massive feasting of the festive season; starving yourself as a buildup doesn't work at all, because your stomach just shrinks. In fact the best way to enable maximum consumption might be to have a rehearsal of Christmas, say a month or so in advance, where you all sit down to a massive turkey dinner and eat lots ... now wait a minute, why does that sound familiar? ;)
Yes exactly, and as I was fond of saying "If you don't put the training in, you can't expect to perform on match days"
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving's not a bad idea, but where I am, in terms of feasting, it's not so much a rehearsal of Christmas as Christmas brought forward a month. When Christmas arrives it tends to be very Italian: antipasto, baked ziti etc
Not really my idea of Christmas fare, but still...when in "Rome"...
Delightful picture!
ReplyDelete