SOL updates
It's hard to keep track of Spanking Online's ten paysites, but the last time I had a look, I was in quite a few of their latest updates:
I'm strapped and caned in Spanked Schoolgirl - I can't tell which story this is from the thumbs, but I think I might have been in detention, and I think it was my first caning of the day, and hurt rather a lot. I tend to link my hands behind my knees because I'm not flexible enough to reach my toes, and it's a better position (I reckon, anyway) than holding your ankles.
On Spanking Online I'm a Catholic schoolgirl, caned for failing an exam retake. As I wrote at the time, I had to recite the Lord's Prayer before my punishment (praying for forgiveness? For mercy? Simply an exercise in humility? I have no idea) and embarrassingly took two or three goes to get it right. I went to a Church of England school though, not a Catholic one... and look how I turned out.
There's a free gallery and movie clip of this story if you aren't a member of the site.
And on Spank My Bottom my book of art nude photography is confiscated by my prudish room-mate, who decides to spank me for looking at such filth. When her aunt gets home she's horrified to discover me over Elizabeth's knee, and proceeds to punish us both. This was great fun to make. As an actress, having the smart, funny and stubborn Elizabeth to play off was a dream come true. And being across her knee wasn't bad, either.

I don't have a SpankPass code (hence only having promotional materials to show you - sorry about that) so I haven't actually seen these videos and stills. If any SOL members have seen them, I'm very curious to know what you thought of them :)





Some great pics there and a nice little video treat, that makes me wonder if it isn't time to rejoin some of these sites.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the main thing I got out of this blog update is that I've finally sussed out which feature I like about you the best (you have so many, it's taken a while) - but it's definitely your nose. You have a stunningly beautiful nose. Yep, that's definitely the one. Congratulations :)
Thankyou very much! That's really nice of you :*)
ReplyDeleteIt look me a while to learn to like my nose, but these days I do, very much. It's striking, and I think I'd rather be that than conventionally pretty :)
I do agree about the cute nose - but i am sorry the best feature by a nose (bad pun but who cares) has to be the cute "squeak" made when the cane lands !! any chance of that as a ring tone ?
ReplyDeleteMany might consider me crazy, considering what else is on show, but what makes these two pics for me is your nose. They would be much poorer without it. It is, as you say, striking. Strikingly beautiful. I'll shut up about it now. Honest! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.xerotics.com/hosted/sol_2006/17/images/M3-60.jpg
http://www.xerotics.com/hosted/sol_2006/17/images/M3-145.jpg
The images I was referring to were M3-60.jpg and M3-145.jpg.
ReplyDeleteM3-60.jpg is outstanding, and by far my favourite out of the whole set - and it's all about your face that makes it for me.
I really will shut up now.
Charles - other people have commented on the squeaks I make when I'm caned - I seem to remember Niki Flynn being quite a fan of them!
ReplyDeleteNot sure whether it would work as a ringtone - but perhaps a text alert?
Remus - flatterer :) Really glad you like the shots, and my nose. I agree that facial discomfort shots are frequently the most erotic, even if they don't make the girl look very pretty ...
In shoots I always try to get as far into character as possible, so my facial expressions are genuine, rather than trying to pose in a way that's flattering. I envy the ability of some models to look pained and pretty at the same time! But for me, spanking is all about the emotional/narrative context, and you just can't achieve that without facial expressions.
Well as far as I'm concerned, you have something that rises way up high, above and beyond pretty. So it really doesn't matter what expression you have on your face, pained or otherwise, you have very attractive features.
ReplyDeleteBoy, Pandora, your skin is broken on one of those pics in the gallery. That kind of makes me scared.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, though, such a lovely lady you are.
Amber - which picture are you thinking of, this one? I don't think I remember Jean breaking the skin - I had some good welts, but I don't remember blood or anything. I was however extremely bruised by the end of the day, which was much more of an issue as I had to sit on the floor on the crowded train, all the way back from North England to London!
ReplyDeleteI finally got around to joining the site featuring your strapping and caning at the hands of Jean, and it really was fantastic to watch, more enjoyable even, than I had imagined. I was also quite surprised how hard it was!
ReplyDeleteI had hoped to peruse some of the other clips that you featured in, but it turned out that the sight of your delightfully large bottom being so severely punished in such a manner, really was enough for one sitting :)