Spot the Bot: answers
I've just realised I never posted the answers to my "Spot the Bot" challenge in November. It wasn't easy: even I got it wrong on the first count. In the tour pages of Bad Girls Punished I appear a total of seven times - not six, as I originally made it. Eleven if you include the repeated images and update links on the last page:
- (On the entry page): 'Swollen Bottoms' - clutching my reddened cheeks in the top left hand corner
- (At the bottom of the same page, third image from the right) - being spanked with a red and black 'Slut' slapper
- (On the first page of the tour): big image on the top right with the 'Slut' slapper again
- 'Severe Spanking' – over the knee (middle of the same page)
- Being flogged on all fours while wearing a black miniskirt and stockings (bottom of that page)
- (Second page of tour): 'Submissive girls' – being belted while wearing black pvc
- Being cropped with a leather hand slapper while wearing a black pvc corset (bottom left of that page)
- (Updates page): the 'Swollen Bottoms' and 'Slut' slapper images repeated from the first page
- Updates: third and seventh images down on the left.
I'm guessing that the reason for this is less to do with my popularity than with the site owners putting the tour layout together using only a small number of shoots. However, I have reason to suppose that the site has accumulated significantly more material since then :)
A gentleman called Dave who correctly listed six of the above by email is the clear winner of my challenge – since I missed the seventh myself I can hardly penalise for it! I'm more than happy to reward people who play along with my self-indulgence, and gladly offered him a 'prize' of a mini-photoseries of his choice. He requested "a rude college girl over the back of a wooden chair receiving (my favourite implement but not one many of my spankees accept - damn shame!) Sir's belt". My Lord D. and I were happy to oblige at a photoshoot the other week, and the results should be going online in the new year :)
In the meantime, have some preview images from the members area of Bad Girls Punished:





Very nice, especially those that show your pussy! Glad to see you're not over-dressed for thos shots - a girl should, IMHO, be nude for spanking! How about this for a set - you and another girl, naked in stocks, fitted with legspreaders, facing each other across a chessboard. The referee, a domme, makes the moves which you and your opponent call out, and administers a stroke from a punishment implement for each lost piece. The winner is released, and permitted to have her way with the loser. This would be great if photographed for real!
ReplyDeleteGrrltamer.
Another lovely set of pics. I'm fast running out of compliments, but aside from everything else that one could possibly say, you are clearly also a very industrious young lady. You seem to be everywhere at the moment. Pandora the Omnipresent...has a nice ring to it (perhaps..) :)
ReplyDeleteGrrltamer - both nude and clothed have advantages in my opinion :)
ReplyDeleteI quite like the chess idea, although I'm not sure about the stocks - they wouldn't look quite right in my opinion! And with only a potential 31 strokes for the loser, each stroke would have to count... it's a good idea though :)
I seem to remember Slave C doing a F/f chess shoot with Mistress Valkyrie on her website - but I can't find it now, she seems to have taken down a lot of her free galleries.
Remus - thankyou as always! I'm not really everywhere at the moment - the Spanking Online sites are just putting out a lot of my shoots this month :) And I'm certainly not omnipresent! My shoot with Bars and Stripes hasn't started going online yet, for instance... although I've now seen the DVD and can't wait!
I'm a big fat of spanking in combination with vinyl, so thank you for the skirt plus belt shot. You are indeed a winsome and beautiful-bottomed "tuls" - love that backward spelling on the paddle!
ReplyDeleteThose paddles with words on do make me laugh :) I think the backwards spelling is so you can imprint words on someone's skin with them, but in this particular shoot, sadly, I wasn't being spanked hard enough to achieve that effect!
ReplyDeleteI prefer the ones with the little hearts on :)