Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A brand spanking new year

Well, my old email address is working again, so hopefully your mails should reach me whichever address you send them to. I've still lost my email archive, but I'll be able to re-upload my websites today. The problem with using the server run by your boyfriend is that he's faced with crucial decisions like choosing between going home and working on getting his girlfriend's professional websites and email back online, or staying in bed with her for more cuddlings and spankings.

In fact, now I come to think of it, I haven't actually been spanked yet this year. I don't think so, anyway. There was an incident with a wooden hairbrush that made quite an impact, but I think that was on New Year's Eve ...

The problem with updating your blog from your laptop in the morning while snuggling with your Lord is that when you ask him "Actually hang on, have I been spanked yet this year?" He has a tendency to respond with a wicked grin and a promise to do something about that before he goes home. I guess the server will have to wait to be fixed a little while longer. Gotta go...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 PM

    That is a very lucky Lord. Hope you both enjoyed yourself and that server gets fixed sometime. You'll have to try not to be so distracting ;-)

    Tricky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :) The server is fixed now and my website is back online, but it did come second priority to the spanking! Definitely the right way round, in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails