Fame for Mr C
Those of you who keep track of Spanking Online will already know this, but I couldn't resist telling you all about it myself. My beloved Mr Cameron is making a name for himself in the spanking world - not just as my Lord, but as a talented and powerful actor and spanker in his own right. If you like grave, intense, passionate men, neatly trimmed goatees and sparkling blue eyes, muscles and long dark hair ... you'll probably enjoy watching him work. Don't be fooled by his quiet speaking voice - he spanks harder than anyone else I know.
You can already see him over at Spank My Bottom in two domestic discipline movies with the lovely Elizabeth Simpson ("Spanking Conversation" and "Direct Debits").
And now the latest update at Spanking Digital shows him and the normally dominant Miss Smith in a very plausible and rather sweet little spanking story, "Wind Up". When she nervously confesses her spanking fetish to her new lover, she's not quite prepared for how he reacts.
I don't know why I was surprised to find watching him work with other women quite as hot as I do. Despite the domestic nature of these stories (my preferred fantasies tend to be less consensual than my real life spankings) these are some of my all-time favourite spanking movies. Watching someone else wriggling over his knee, when I know exactly what that hand feels like; someone else squirm under his stern (but always reasonable) reprimands; someone else's bottom redden under his relentless swats ... I find it incredibly hot.
![]()
I acknowledge that I may possibly be biased ;) And I'm sure that at least part of it is the knowledge that the next girl writhing and kicking over his knee is likely to be me.





I just found your blog today, I haven't had a chance to read much yet but have enjoyed what I have. Just wanted to say thankyou for linking me I will return the favor.
ReplyDeleteThankyou very much, I'm enjoying your blog so far :)
ReplyDelete*carnivorous glare* Yum-yum
ReplyDelete*pervs on Mr C*
I see, Pandora, so Mr. C is your partner? I mean, as in dominant, lover, and so forth:)? (Just trying to follow).
ReplyDeleteAdele - well, I'm willing to share ... and I'm hoping he'll become a prison officer at some point, so you never know :)
ReplyDeleteAmber - yes, he is :) So is D. They're both my partners, my lovers, and my Lords - we're polyamorous. The two of them are friends (which is how it's possible for them both to be my dominants) but they aren't romantically involved with each other. I don't have any other long-term partners, although I do enjoy more transient liaisons when I find the time/energy :)