'Firm' discipline
Those of you keen to see some photos from the F/f office shoot I did with Isabella Bainbridge are in luck. The photographer, Focus3, had been planning to go through all the images with the client, let him pick out which ones he wanted to keep, and put together a slideshow of them. In the end, however, the client was so chuffed with them all that he asked for all of them, and gave the photographer permission to let the models have a much larger selection than we'd expected. Hooray!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them. I'm very much hoping I'll have the chance to work with Miss Bainbridge again, she's really rather lovely :)
![]()
![]()





Oh yes!...Not only the much awaited thigh spanking shot, but also hand caning with blouse and bra removed (can't remember seeing that anywhere before..apart from inside my head).
ReplyDeleteExcellent.
Great pictures Pandora. Love them and I'm sure your cat would approve too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteTricky x
nice work, claws lovely too :)
ReplyDeleteIf the client has his way you will definitely be working with Miss Bainbridge again. He hasn't stopped talking about the pics. since he got them and he was telling me the other night that he's ben searchibg GBS and SOL for your sets on there. He is most insistent that I use the same models for the next shoot.
ReplyDeleteReally pleased that you liked the images.
focus3 xx
Two exquisite spanking beauties, each excelling in her respective role. Love the reconciliation scene at the end - looks like your naughty bottom was welcome of the comfort ;-)
ReplyDeleteRemus - I'm glad they don't disappoint :) I can still remember every moment of that thigh spanking ... ouch!! Girls Boarding School do a lot of topless/nude hand work, but I think it's all been with tawses.
ReplyDeleteTricky - My cat doesn't really approve of my going away on shoots, but as long as I devote lots of care and attention and gooshy food to her on my return, she's prepared to tolerate the inconvenience :)
Anon - isn't she! I'm a fan :)
Dave - a repeat performance would be great fun! I'm glad the client was pleased - did you point him at the blog? Sounds like he might appreciate it...
Anon - the reconciliation isn't done very often and was specifically requested by the client. I was never going to complain about a half-naked cuddle from a beautiful woman :) Cool female hands on a recently caned bottom are particularly lovely, though.
Great photos - the naked punishment that you deserve! :-) Do you think Miss Bainbridge would be willing to be you driver for a pony-girl shoot?
ReplyDeleteGrrltamer
Yeah, hand caning seems to be a bit of a taboo subject for many, which personally I find slightly puzzling, given its very real potential nostalgic value..but still, each to their own.
ReplyDeleteAs I commented on Amber's Blog:
"I too have a penchant for hand caning. There is something very sexy about the atmosphere it generates...Sometimes I have seen the subject raised on spanking forums, only to be shot down in flames by many people, saying things along the lines of "Why would anyone want to cane a girl's hand when she has a beautiful bottom to cane instead." Others warn about the risk of injury to hands...But for me it's not about "instead of the bottom" it can be as well as....Who says hand caning has to be given full force when playing. I sincerely believe it can be used to generate a rare almost unbelieveable electric atmosphere.
Even more so if the girl is made to unbutton her blouse at the front, so that her bra is revealed, as her beautiful eyes gaze painfully into her master's."
Hi Pandora, I pointed the client to your site when you and I first started discussing you doing this so that he could see who I was talking to :) I'm not sure if he's read the blog or not but he very probably has.
ReplyDeleteThere is the tawse word again. John (not his real name but sounds better than "the client") has mentioned a tawse as a possibility for future scenarios. I must confess in my relative inexperience that I had to google it to find out what he meant :)
See you soon
focus3 xx
Dublin/Eire: Elegant Mistress & her well-experienced male assistant specialise in domination & sensual body worship, also traditional school & domestic scenarios. 00 353 87 2769894
ReplyDeleteTake care Pandora you are lovely
ReplyDelete