'Harrison Ford wants a real whip'
D. pointed me at a fantastic article describing how Harrison Ford will only agree to play Indiana Jones in a new movie if he's allowed to wield a proper singletail:
"The 64-year-old actor, who plays the daredevil archaeologist, was told the weapon would have to be computer generated because of new film safety rules.
Harrison branded the rule “ridiculous” and said he would pull out of the film if he couldn’t wield his whip."
(View the whole article)
I always had such a crush on Indy - rugged, unshaven, reckless hooligan that he is. How much would I love to play his arrogant young sidekick who gets them both into trouble? He'd rescue me, of course, because if he's a rogue he's an honourable one. But he'd teach me afterwards not to put him to the trouble again. Or maybe he'd just take his annoyance out on me, possibly take his pleasure as well, and set out on his own again.
Or perhaps I'd be an independent, strong, sharp-tongued woman who meets him in a bar and challenges him to a drinking game. Or a bet. If I lost, he might well decide on a forfeit designed to show me who was boss. Or if I won, it might infuriate him so much he'd take his revenge afterwards. Oh, someone give me a budget. We almost certainly couldn't afford Harrison Ford at his usual rates, but given his affection for wielding the implement maybe he could be persuaded... A girl can dream :)





hope you get your funding. I think you'd look quite fetching haplessly draped across Indie's lap. It's a safe bet Mr. Ford would insist on administering a real spanking too. No CGI shenanigans for him!
ReplyDelete*melts*
ReplyDeleteOh, you lot do know how to make me happy, don't you :D
Yes a girl can dream - as long as she posts it on her blog :-)
ReplyDeleteAlways, Charles :)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of putting together a whole "fantasies" section on my website, but writing them up will take a while, and time is unfortunately not something I have much of. Reasons for making your millions #29238: so you have leisure to share your kinkiest inner narratives with the whole internets. I mean, why else? :)