Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just Ask Google - #2

More bizarre search terms leading unsuspecting googlers to this blog...

spankable names - would a Rose by any other name be as spankable? Picking a model name is a tricky business – I change my mind about mine every other week or so. There's a post to write about this at some point :)

aunty caned her in a pleated gym – as opposed to the normal large rectangular sort of gym, with ropes and benches?

BLOGS AGAINST DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE - whoever typed this search was clearly very angry about it. There's nothing to protest about if it's consensual, kids.

shocking spankings - you want a violet wand for that. I don't own one myself, but I hear interesting things about them.

cane, twelve strokes, bare - and for afters: tea, Earl Grey, hot.

ladies who enjoy being caned - As Adele has so eloquently said, yes, we do exist! We're self-aware and happy in our kink, we aren't engaging in self-destructive impulses, and not a freak if you're one of us. (Of course, there's nothing odd about not enjoying being caned either – it's my fetish, but if it's not yours, that's fine too).

how did pandora resemble eve? - unfortunately I doubt my blog will help you much with your essay topic, but I could provide some nice illustrations?

troi yoga - I'm not sure why I'm the first hit for this on the basis of a single comment, when I don't appear anywhere if you type in "Pandora"? Google is strange.

spanking heels blog – when spankos grow up, do they graduate from the slipper to the stiletto? (Ouch!) I wouldn't know, not having grown up yet :)

im in ur cat – GOD I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    ROTFL In fairness to the last one, it's the easiest way to search for "im in ur (whatever)" cat pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Yay! these made me laugh so much. :-)

    Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's a goggle search that picked me- lol and boy were they being specific or what

    "I want to dance with you naked through the woods on a moonlight night in late autumn"

    who types in a search like that. i want to meet this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Well, I'm sure there are countless references to Pandora on the Web and suspect there are considerably fewer created by big pervs like me, interested in shots of Counsellor Troi doing yoga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adele - that's a good point ... although I did get the search string "im in ur universe" the other day. wtf?

    Ophelia - yay, thankyou :) I've only just realised that I've referenced Picard in both Google posts I've made so far. I wonder if I can keep this up ... ;)

    Expei - that's damn specific, yes! All I can think of is that it was a lyric or line of poetry and they were trying to find where it came from?

    Remus - alas, yes: it's an unusual name in this day and age to be commented on, but not to have strong google-fu. I wouldn't were underestimate how many web references were created by pervs, though ;)

    I love the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't were underestimate

    That's three. Please make a post (tomorrow if you prefer) inviting your readers to choose your punishment. :-)

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, sir. Do you want to limit it at all? I suspect a choice of options might be more helpful than a free-for-all, but it is, of course, up to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to limit it at all?

    That seems sensible. I suggest they choose from hand, cane, ruler or paddle (all schoolish things, for your literacy errors!). Number of thwacks would be rather dependent on which implement is chosen - we'll discuss options on IRC before you post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found it! You're #15 in the "im in ur cat" Google search because of this entry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails