Outdoor canings
This photoset went up on Girls Boarding School last week. It made me long for summer. These images were taken after a punishment; I've never actually been caned - or even spanked - outdoors, despite it being one of my biggest fantasies. Partly it's an exhibitionist thing, the risk of being caught (and I've done all sorts of other rude things outdoors), but mainly it's that if I'm honest, I'm a bit of a filthy hippy, and getting close to nature in that way just gets me hot.
I'm a big fan of the 'spanking al fresco' pictures over at English Vice, where they manage to get away with spanking play at some absolutely amazing sites. I've got quite a few places on my own list. Castles (even if we aren't doing full historical roleplay, I totally have a medieval fetish), woods (where better place to cut switches?) and wildernesses, moors and mountains.
But to be honest, February probably isn't the best time to start.





Aww, pretty and sunny :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you start mediaevalspanking.com, send me a card, will you? I've got the outfits!
And here's a tip if you want to get a castle spanking: if you manage to cross to Lindisfarne before the castle opens, there's not a soul there for the next couple of hours, while the causeway is submerged. It can get quite painful, though :)
Another great set of pics Pandora. I don't know why but I've always loved those shots where girls hold the cane across their own rears. I wish I could isolate why that's so sexy. Any clues?
ReplyDeleteSunny? - I'd love to have a bit of snow once in a while. I guess the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence :)
Adele - but of course! Now I just need to find a rich investor who's into historical roleplay ...
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the tip re. Lindisfarne :) I've been meaning to visit the island for a while anyway. I also have my eye on Trowbridge castle - we visit the area sometimes for other reasons, and last time we went up to the castle our group were the only people there. I'm not sure many of our companions would have approved if Mr C had pulled me over his knee, however.
Remus - Not sure; holding the cane against my cheeks isn't one of my own fetishes, although I know a lot of people appreciate it. I suppose there's an acceptance and humiliation inherent in displaying oneself and the implement after punishment?
I like the weather in England at the moment - it's fresh and mild. But still too cold to play outdoors, unfortunately :)