Prize
Some time ago I ran a reader contest, which may or may not have lightly mocked the number of times my bum appeared in the free tour of a certain spanking site (not that I'm suggesting they didn't have much material, at all).
As I mentioned when I posted the answers:
A gentleman called Dave who correctly listed six of the above by email is the clear winner of my challenge – since I missed the seventh myself I can hardly penalise for it! I'm more than happy to reward people who play along with my self-indulgence, and gladly offered him a 'prize' of a mini-photoseries of his choice. He requested "a rude college girl over the back of a wooden chair receiving (my favourite implement but not one many of my spankees accept - damn shame!) Sir's belt".
We did the shoot back in November, but I didn't get them back from the photographer until January. Since then, however, I'm afraid the tardiness is entirely my own fault.
Many apologies to Dave (and the rest of you) for the delay ... I hope the photos are worth the wait :)





Wonderful pics of your bottom getting its just desserts. That bum of yours needs spanking....if for no other reason than the fact that it is so spankable! Your cheeks are beautifully coloured on both sides of your bottom crack.
ReplyDeleteAristotle
Can I surprise you? ;)....I just love the short skirt, tight KNICKERS, long socks combination in pics 1 & 2 :)
ReplyDeleteYour cheeks are beautifully coloured on both sides of your bottom crack.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Aristotle, but the wording of your comment reminds me irresistibly of that Monty Python classic ... "And now for something completely different: a man with three buttocks." I'm very glad I have a cheek on each side, and if they're evenly coloured as well, then it's all down to the expertise of the spanker ;)
Remus - Really? You don't say!! :D Oh, I do enjoy pleasing my readers. Thankyou :)
Not only is your bottom naturally magnificent, Pandora, but you've done me the eternal favour of declining to have a tattoo plastered anywhere in its immediate vicinity.
ReplyDeleteI worship your bum, and I love the fact that my devotion is actively encouraged by your wealth of good taste.
You're easily among the very best spanking models in the business, if not THE best. Trust me, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.
Bruce