Punishment poll
Some time ago, I received a comment suggesting that if I make mistakes or typos in my blog, or go for too long without posting, my readers should decide on my punishment:
"It would be sure to spice things up! Of course we your fans could not actually carry out the punishment ourselves, your lords would have to be our HANDS so to speak! However you could post the photos of the punishment and we could bask in the glory that we were directly responsible for you getting your delightful bottom soundly smacked!"
Unsurprisingly, my lords leapt at this idea. And somewhere along the line, D. seems to have decided that three was an appropriate number of typos to merit punishment. All three guilty typos occurred in comments, since unlike blog posts, those aren't editable: here,
here and, finally, here.
D. instructed me to post inviting you all to choose my punishment. Having consulted, he and Mr C have decided that they should probably place some sort of restriction to ensure things stay reasonable. Given the nature of the mistakes, the range of implements is chosen to fit a school theme, and I'll be wearing school uniform during my punishment. (Apologies to the original commenter, but my lords have decided that they will dictate which uniform I wear themselves, rather than letting my readers choose.) However, assuming sufficient interest, photos will definitely be provided :)
I'm not entirely sure which cane they're planning to use - I think one of the medium-thickness bamboos. The paddle in question is this one: thin, stiff, with a crisp smack and a low burn, but I'm rather less used to it than canes, and correspondingly more nervous. The ruler is a standard foot-long stationer's ruler, with a delightful acidic sting. Whichever you choose, I believe they're planning to take turns.
I'm not sure if I should be begging you to fill in the poll or not; if I get no replies, I don't know if they'll double my strokes or not punish me at all... And I'm not sure I really want to find out :) So: this is me, if not begging, at least asking nicely.





In a sense I feel quite bad that you were replying to my post when this happened (..'Oh? and what sense is that Remus?'..."A completely unture made up sense" lol :)
ReplyDeleteIf as seems likely, the cane wins out in the poll, maybe your sentence could be commuted to 12 strokes across the knickers and 12 on the bare, as it is a first offence? :)
"unture"? Think I meant untrue! - Perhaps I should seek out a cane wielding headmistress myself!
ReplyDeleteWhile I am a BIG fan of canes, three typos doesn't warrent something that extreme. So I'll go with the six minute OTK. Though I might be one to use a hairbrush somewhere in that time frame.
ReplyDeleteLoki
Remus - thanks for the suggestion! I'll see what they make of it, but I suspect they'll both prefer the bare, even if it means applying slightly lighter strokes :)
ReplyDeleteLoki - I'm inclined to agree!! But who am I to claim that the numbers are too high? Anyway, I'd much rather have 24 strokes of the cane than 6 minutes hairbrush spanking. Ouch!
Still, it's reassuring that my readers seem to be concerned for my wellbeing and inclined to moderate my suffering ... I'm gratified guys, thanks :) My lords decided to pick numbers themselves because they thought that offering a range would inevitably result in the highest number being chosen. But it seems that not everyone is as cruel as they expected. :)
Thanks to everyone who's filled out the poll so far. At this rate we might have enough votes for the punishment to take place this evening... eep.
I have reluctantly voted for "24 strokes with cane" - however had there been on offer the option of the leather strap that would have got my vote.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Loki, for your first offence it does seem a little harsh - but then your Lords know best.
Look forward to reading about the experience and seeing the results
Charles
Charles - well, they wouldn't be my lords if they weren't a teeny bit sadistic :) I'm sure they'll make it up to me afterwards ;)
ReplyDeleteNext time I'll bear in mind that the leather strap is a favourite ... do you prefer belt or tawse?
I would hope that they make it up to you ;-)
ReplyDeleteas for the belt vs tawse - decisions, decisions - but forced into a choice it would be the tawse ...
Charles
24 strokes just doesn't seem to fit somehow, as that equates to 8 strokes per error. Surely it should be 3 x 6 = 18 strokes. That would be more well balanced, for me.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably regret suggesting this...as it's my favourite implement, but perhaps the cane should be excluded from the next poll. I almost didn't want to vote for it, as it just seemed too "obvious" somehow. Maybe a collection of wooden spoons or something else a little different would have added some extra spice?
Charles - I'll bear that in mind :) I don't have many tawse pics ... I'll have to remember to take more. For a while it was the only implement in my bedroom that wasn't a cane, so D. used it on me quite a lot. I prefer the warmer sensation of belts, but they're difficult to find time to play with these days, because its so easy to bruise with them.
ReplyDeleteRemus - 18 was my original suggestion, but it was vetoed. I think the cane was included on the grounds of a school theme... however, I think all three of us were hoping the ruler would win, so next time I think we might just indulge ourselves :)
Hmmm, this ruler is starting to work its way into my head. I'm getting this image of you bending over with skirt raised and knickers on display, with the ruler reporting to the backs of your thighs... and leaving some quite nice red blotches it has to be said :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe a future poll could be:
"It's the ruler, but where should it best be applied?"
a) 24 on the bottom.
b) 12 on the thighs.
c) 6 on the hands.
d) All of the above (sorry!)
My mind's working overtime now. :)