Friday, February 23, 2007

Spelling Correction

Well, the cane was a clear winner in my poll (to the slight disappointment of my lords and I, who had all been quietly hoping the ruler would win). Of course the first half of Tuesday evening was spent making and consuming pancakes. However, not long after dinner had been digested, I was instructed to get dressed in my navy blue gymslip and white socks, while D. busied himself piling pillows in the middle of my bed.

The first twelve strokes were D's. Six over knickers as a warm up, before he moved round to the other side and gave me six more on the bare. They hurt, but not unbearably, and I was just thinking that this wouldn't be so bad after all when D. handed the cane to Mr C, and I sensed him move to stand over me on the left hand side of the bed.

The thirteenth stroke hurt, a sharp whack that bit deep into my cheeks. The fourteenth and fifteenth were even harder, until I was kicking and howling trying to stay in position. D. ordered me to keep my feet down, while Thomas dealt a series of measured, powerful cane strokes across my exposed backside, catching me off guard a couple of times with two in rapid succession. They were vicious strokes - not so nasty they'd bruise, but hard enough to leave angry, raised welts. I clung to the pillows and sobbed.

After I was done, they both gathered me in their arms on the bed, and gave me their hands to kiss. I was more than a little overwhelmed, and when their fingers and mouths started finding the shivering skin under my rumpled school uniform, I wouldn't have had the presence of mind to protest even if I'd wanted to.

I emerged some time later, flushed, buttons undone, hair mussed and tie askew, having lost count of my orgasms somewhere between the number of typos and the number of cane strokes. All in all I think the aftercare was definitely worth the punishment beforehand. :) Thankyou, all of you, for providing the starting-place for such a special evening.




17 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:14 AM

    Let me be the first to congratulate you all on a wonderful evening. I love that school uniform, very fetching, brings out the best in your nose :)

    Nice to see you got a few on the knickers to start off, as that's where my two colossal fetishes collide: knickers and caning. I actually prefer caning over the knickers to on the bare...but love to eventually see those reddened cane wealed bottom cheeks :)

    Yes. Probably the best pics so far.
    Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 AM

    I would like to second remus's comments - especially with regard to your uniform and nose !

    Personally I think punishment is not complete unless taken while totally naked but that is not a complaint just an observation :-)

    Pictures 12 & 9 have to rank close to, if not the best you have posted on here !

    Thanks for posting them and look forward to more as and when ...

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remus - thankyou very much! I'm not sure why this uniform more than any other would bring out the best in my nose - I think it might be the hairstyle and the angles more than anything else. But clearly the only way to check is to take lots of photos of me in lots of different school uniforms, right? :)

    I admit that I was thinking of you when I suggested that D. might want to leave the knickers on at first :) I'm really glad you liked the result!

    Charles - Ah, I have to disagree with you on nudity; it's fine for erotic or humiliating punishment, but there's so much delight in variety. I love being punished fully dressed, with only my bottom exposed. Or having my jeans pulled down around my knees for a quickie spanking. I suppose those don't really count as "punishment", but I like my uniforms too much to want to take them off!

    Thankyou for the compliments... we all enjoyed ourselves (well, I did eventually) and I'm sure there is more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Don't get me wrong - I also like uniforms and in the case of these pics the uniform definitely "frames" the picture very nicely. Just a slight nudge for your next set :-)

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:09 AM

    It may well be quite impossible to precisely pinpoint what it is about that particular uniform that works so well, but I agree that the only real chance we have of determining this is indeed for you to be photographed extensively in all manner of different uniforms ;) - I think the long white socks may be one important element, and they do contrast so well with the darker navy blue colour of the uniform.

    I am HONOURED that you were thinking of me with regard to the knickers caning - Thanks very much! I most definitely did enjoy them :)

    I agree with Charles that pics 12 & 9 are amongst the best, but for me pics 1 (Oh my God..LOOK at this girl...) & 2 (Thrash those knickers Sir!) are my personal favourites.

    I think everyone has really enjoyed this. It has been a complete success. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:19 AM

    What a lovely set you are so sweet and my Mistress thinks you are so devilish too in your uniform I am sure your masters must be frever raising it. Just one thing I would have got such a spanking if my room was that messy how do you get away with it.
    Those welts looked just divine and I would love to mark a s prettily as you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:22 PM

    I think this was a bit harsh as a punishment for a few typos, really.

    But, on the other hand, I voted for it, which just shows what a self centred git I am. And the result, well I definitely agree with Remus and Charles that the pics are among the best of you magnificent bottom so far Pandora (personal favourite number 11). So the news of your orgasms is very welcome to alleviate my guilt, and I'm glad you had such a good evening (eventually).

    Here's hoping for more spolling mistooks

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did think the number of cane strokes was a bit high for the relatively minor misdemeanour, but much less than 12 strokes each and we'd have barely been getting warmed up before we were finished!

    Of course, Pandora was only just getting warmed up too, despite her squeals of protest... I think Mr C and myself would have been happy to carry on 'just for fun' had she not had another photoshoot booked a day or two later - we didn't want to leave any long-lingering marks.

    Next time I think we'll definitely go for the ruler :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous: one thing at a time :) Since Pandora is self-employed, and since it is something of a priority to keep her focussed on being productive in both of the careers she is operating side-by-side, the cosmetic disciplines are being added as and when opportunity allows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:50 AM

    I also was dissppointed that the ruler didn't win on this occassion bur it wouls seem that there is pressure building that next time (and let us hope there is a next time) the poll will be re: the number of the strokes with the ruler...maybe the additional interest factor should be the number over knickers, the number with knickers down or even the number over wet knickers and wet bottom....Well done P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I haven't been around for ages... real life is way too busy these days, but I'll try to do better. You've certainly given me incentive! *grins*

    This post (and pics) was just what I needed to start my day, truly!!! Hot, hot, HOT!

    Huge hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:01 PM

    Wow - and I thought my dissertation committee was exacting! This brings a whole new meaning to Spelling "Bee" - as in the kind that stings with a nice length of rattan. Keep up the great postings (along with your naughty round bum!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charles - It'll be up to my Lords, but I'll bear your preference in mind ... I'm fairly certain they won't have many objections to the idea of my being nude ;)

    Remus - Mmm, long white socks are the best. I tend to prefer them with all my uniforms. Although lacy white kneesocks also have their place ;)

    I'm thrilled (and a little surprised) that everyone has enjoyed our experiment so much ... hopefully there'll be many repeats! Although given I'm not by nature inclined towards bratting, my Lords may end up having to beat me just for the fun of it ... I'm a good girl, honest :)

    Anon - haha, I was wondering when someone would pick me up on my room :) To be fair, it's a bit room and all the rest of it was very tidy - it's just that the photographer was walking around the tidy bits, and the corner behind the bed which is full of boxes and paintings so you can't stand in it is the bit that ended up being visible. But, yes, I really need to sort it out at some point...

    D. - next time we'll have to ensure that there isn't the same constraint with marks... I know that I was disappointed not to get to play with your video camera this time :) Mmm. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. RT - that's a good idea :) I'm glad you liked the pics!

    Tigger - I'll try and make sure I post things to make it worth your coming back! Really glad you liked these ... despite the amateurish photography, it's amazing how much of a difference the genuine glow of D/s from working with my Lords seems to make. I've filmed with them before, of course, but having just the three of us without a photographer present really does seem to change the whole atmosphere of the images. Which is worth remembering :)

    Hypo - ooh, bees are not something I really want to think about. But in England, we have tests rather than bees - much more pleasant a prospect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:07 AM

    So jealous of your lovely marks......!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous3:10 AM

    I think you should have stayed in that position with all clothes removed for at least another 12 strokes Pandora for the state of your room there after 12 with the tawse every night for a week to make sure you keep it tidy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pixiepie - Unfortunately they didn't last long ... but they were very nice indeed while they did :)

    Anon - and this is why I'm very glad D. and Mr Cameron are my lords, and not you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails