Talk to meeeee!
Thanks to everyone who's voted on my poll so far - I've got far more responses than I expected! Spanking and caning seem to be neck and neck at the moment, and the consensus of the comments is that my Lords are way harsh for picking such high numbers ;) Hopefully you saying so won't rebound badly on me!
Anyway, it's lovely to receive so much response from you all, and it's motivated me to work harder to make this blog more interactive. I'm sure there'll be more polls and other participatory features, but in the meantime, I've made it easier for you to contribute by installing a shiny new shoutbox in my side bar (if you're not on a huge screen resolution, you'll need to scroll down a little to see it). Take a look! It's really handy - you don't need to log in or run an applet, just type and click send, and any message you enter will stay there until it's pushed out by new messages. It'll make it much easier for you to questions, and chat to me, my lords, and each other :)
It's currently looking a bit empty and forlorn, so come on in and keep me company? :)





Would be very happy to provide the photographic evidence required
ReplyDeleteWarmest as ever
RT
Thanks for the offer, but I think they're planning to do this tonight, which is probably too late notice to arrange something. And the useful thing about there being two of them, is they can take turns wielding camera and implement ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd if you'd like to arrange another shoot, you're always welcome to drop me an email :) xx
since they are so close perhaps both will be used. Hmmmm. Hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeleteHi Pandora.
ReplyDeleteI put a message in the talk to me box aswell but want to say how much fun the interactive idea is. Hope all enjoy the experience.
BTW there were two typo's in the post Spankings and satisfaction. (I'm sure that won't merit a prize) It isn't a shock either given what you were talking about.
Thanks again
Tricky x
Hi Pandora,
ReplyDeleteJust a word to say thank you for such an intelligent, witty and sexy blog.
There are still plenty of us out here in the provinces struggling with all sorts of old shit but your postings bring a smile and something like hope.
Expei - now I think that would have been excessive! :)
ReplyDeleteTricky - Hooray, thanks for the message! I've replied to it in the box. I like the box. The box is my friend.
Anon - Aw, that's so lovely of you to say so. Thankyou, seriously.
Hello Miss Pandora Blake -
ReplyDeleteI am new to blogspace, and your blog was recommended, so here I am.
I have read down your blog so far and I hope you don't mind me expressing my admiration for your work shown here.
I run my own Yahoo group, and I get to see a lot of pics, both from doms and subs.
However, I have devised a marking sceme for rating feminine beauty ( yes, really). It takes several features of a model into account, and for total perfection, the highest rating possible on the woozle scale is 40.
You, Miss Pandora Blake, are officially rated at... 39. Yes, really! This in sunprecedented. You are the highest scoring model I have ever seen anywhere. Thank you so much for featuring your lovely self in this blog and other places.
My gratitude is beyond words.
I hope to see even more posts featuring you at work, and hearing your views on many associated subjects. Thank you, once more.
Hello Mr Woozle! Your praise is almost overwhelming, and I'm not entirely sure how to respond to it! So - thankyou, and I'm very glad you like my pics, and that the blog lives up to its recommendation :) I hope you keep reading and commenting - it's always lovely to get feedback!
ReplyDelete