Friday, March 23, 2007

Girl Guide update at Spanked Cheeks

Remember that Girl Guide shoot I wrote about last year? Well, thanks to Mr Brushstrokes over at The Spanking Spot, I've just seen a couple of images from the first update at Spanked Cheeks. (I hope he won't mind me reposting them, but I don't have access to the members area myself yet.)

In this set I'm being punished by the delectable Kirstyn Gold. I wish the Guiders in my unit had been as cute as her :)



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    Pandora, I'd love to see you properly stretched out over Kirstyn's lap for some deliciously uninhibited attention to your bottom. I've got several videos where she's handspanking a naughty girl's bare bum with great tactile enthusiasm; smacking and squeezing and repositioning. And as cute as you look in that outfit, it's a shame we don't see the two of you more comfortably settled in for some serious remedial reddening of your exquisite derriere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce - Yes, I didn't get to do a video with Kirstyn, worst luck! I did do a couple of fantastic movies with Tara though. And being put over Kirstyn's lap, even if only for stills, was still an awful lot of fun :)

    Have you seen her work with Rosaleen Young? Now that is worth watching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails