Spanking on the dancefloor
Last weekend I was persuaded by a friend to wear the skimpiest clubbing outfit I have ever worn to a non-fetish club. It was our favourite vanilla dance club, and I ended up going in a tiny black halterneck crop-top, and even tinier pair of black hotpants that exposed most of my bum to the world. (And, of course, a pair of big black stompy boots. As is traditional.)
It was, true to promise, fantastically comfortable for dancing in. It also had the advantage that towards the end of the night, when Mr C and another friend (he's also a top) decided it would be fun to spank me, they could do so without my having to remove any clothes. I rested my arms on the stage at the edge of the dancefloor and they took it in turns, one holding my wrists and the other applying firm, stinging spanks to my exposed bottom.
We probably raised a few eyebrows, but for the most part the sound of the spanks and my whimpers were completely drowned by the loud music. After all, people have kissed on dancefloors since they were first invented: spanking is the next logical step, right?
I really want to wear those hotpants for a spanking video at some point. I wonder if we could get hold of a nightclub to film it in. It would be even better if we could persuade some friends to turn up as extras to create an authentic club atmosphere. I'm sure I could find some volunteers if I tried ... although knowing my friends, it would end up looking much more like a fetish club than a normal dance night ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment