Wednesday, April 02, 2008

sitting down afterwards

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days, I've been busy celebrating Mr C's birthday (which I will tell you all about in a day or two, once he's checked the entry over for me). I am now sitting on a sore but disappointingly unmarked bottom - last night it was red and welted with knots of bruise forming under the skin, but my new superwoman spanking model healing powers cleared most of that up overnight. Today it's tender to the touch, but all that's visible are some faded pink welts and pale fingerprint bruises.

It's funny - most spankos talk about not being able to sit down afterwards, but I've never really had a problem with sitting. Even when my bottom is deliciously tender to the casual squeeze, I don't mind the warm pressure sensation of sitting on a bruised bum. Welts and other skin damage don't tend to register through clothes when I sit down - it's just bruising that twinges, and even then, it's only really noticable on hard wooden or plastic chairs. Just a quick wince as I sit, and I actually like the reminder of whatever recent naughtiness I've got up to. (The only exception to this was when I still cycled as my main form of transport - I remember cycling home from the train station after a couple of heavy play weekends early in my relationship with Mr C which felt almost as bad as the beatings themselves! I very quickly got a better-padded bicycle seat after we started dating, I can tell you that.)

One thing I did discover the other day, though, was that although my nice cushioned desk chair is usually kind to a recently bruised bum, it makes all the difference if I sit on it naked. I sat down at my desk naked after a spanking recently and discovered quite how scratchy the upholstery is. I had to get a silky throw and spread it over the chair seat to protect my sore skin from being unpleasantly chafed.

So I don't mind hard chairs, but rough fabric on a bare, recently-spanked bum is horrible! Which do you find worse to sit on - welts or bruises, hard seats or scratchy upholstery?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Only deep bruising produces the effect for me. It doesn't last long. As you say... it's the super-healing powers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when I'd just started playing, sitting on a spanked bottom never really hurt. Deep bruises, yeah, but the shiny sore redness you get from a hand-spanking? Very sensitive to friction or caresses; not particularly bothered by being sat upon, in my experience.

    That said, I do tend to sleep on my side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid, being forced to sit on a hard wooden chair afterwards was often part of the punishment. I can remember forgetting about it a couple of days later and then being rudely reminded by sitting down too hard. Not being able to sit on a toilet was problematic as well. These were genuine punishment paddlings and not light ones for show or play that you might receive as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tigerbutt: ouch! How horrible :( It makes me very sad to hear about children being treated like this.

    Wooden paddles are one of the exceptions to the above entry as they do tend to leave deep muscle bruising. My point was more that the "not being able to sit down" trope seems to be associated with all types of punishment, not just the type that leaves bruising, and that just doesn't match my experience. A caning can be very nasty indeed and only leave skin damage. Which is still unpleasant, but sitting down afterwards isn't so much of a problem if the punishment hasn't left deep bruises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting down after the punishment never seems to be that much of a problem, it's the standing up after sitting down, when your backside pops back into shape, that can give that "getting every stroke again and in one second" sensation that leaves a lasting impresion.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails