snow!
Did anyone else in England see the snow at the weekend? I couldn't believe it! Last week it was almost summer, bright and breezy and cheerful - and then at the weekend a surprise blizzard hit, snow falling thick and fast all through Saturday night and Sunday morning. I couldn't resist going out for a walk in it. London was picturebook beautiful, snow covering cars and rooftops and branches in a perfect layer that would have been unusual in winter, let alone in April.
It was freezing cold, but even so, I couldn't resist...
The snow had melted by Sunday evening, and this week spring has made a dazzling comeback. The warmer weather may be more comfortable for outdoor spanking adventures, but the snow was definitely more dramatic.







Snow AND a 'full moon.'
ReplyDeleteWhat strange weather you're having in my homeland!
Bum weather?
ReplyDeleteSnowy peaks?
The temperature appears to have bottommed out?
Cold front, warm behind?
That's all I've got, sorry.
Roland - hehe :) Seriously though, was April always this dramatic? We haven't had snow since that Sunday, but weather's been cycling between dazzling sunshine, freak hailstorms and gale force winds ... it's as if the gods are having a domestic tiff.
ReplyDeleteMichael - tsk. *shakes head* If I'd made jokes that bad, it would have meant a black mark in the punnishment book for sure...