paddled and bruised
I've been enjoying Michelle's new blog, Spanked with a Paddle. I hope she won't be offended if I say that the entries and pictures she posts are smut, pure and simple, and it's absolutely brilliant.
I love analysis and intellectual discussion about spanking, but it's equally important to spend time just looking at whatever turns you on. I normally prefer fiction, drawings or longer movies to photos or clips, but every so often a photo will press my buttons. Not many relative to the vast number I look at in the course of my modelling and blogging, but some. Here are a few that have ensnared me lately, stopped me and made me stare:



Paddles are one implement where my fantasies hugely outreach my experience or tolerance. I'm spanked with a crisp, light wooden paddle semi-regularly, but I've only felt the burn of a heavy wooden school paddle once in my life (and that story is a whole other entry).
For years after I started coming to terms with my kink and being spanked by boyfriends, wooden paddles were pretty much a hard limit. I was terrified of them: two hard swats on the bare with a ping pong bat age 16 (I jumped up and insisted that my boyfriend at the time stop right there - which he did; he wasn't my Dom) had put me off the implement completely.
Except, of course, that the psychology of this kink of ours is founded on paradoxes. Paddles were the implement I was most frightened of: and overnight, they became one of the things I fantasised about most frequently. I kept returning to those two swats, over and again, pushing myself further in the safety of my own imagination than I could ever go in reality. And as I've become more experienced, my paddling fantasies have scaled up to match: they are still far more severe than I could easily take. Not that I could never learn to take them, but just that I am so unused to the heavier versions of the implement that it would be some time before I could build up to the punishment swats of my fantasies.
These pictures, then, hook straight into some of the more uncharted territory in my imagination. Are the girls relatively new to spanking, still in that glorious honeymoon period where every stroke leaves beautiful bruises? (I know, for instance, that Bailey in the second picture isn't.) Or are these photos of really quite serious paddlings? Could I ever go through with a punishment like this, or do I just not have it in me? My inner pervert doesn't care: all it knows is that these pictures are hot.





I have a genuine US sorority paddle if you would care to try one Pandora :-) .... and an 8" miniature sorority paddle as well if you want to wimp out ;-)
ReplyDeletep.s. It was lovely meeting you again on the Derbyshire shoot
After the hairbrush (which is a rapid fire mini-paddle), my fave instrument of correction is the big'ol paddle. It's pure brutal force. I like how the spankee, grabbing his or her knees, has to make an effort not to topple over from all the Newtons applied to the rump apex.
ReplyDeleteWhat if Sir Isaac Newton were alive today, spanking girls with a paddle?
"Sweatheart, I'm about to introduce you to my Fourth Law: for every bratting there is an equal and opposite spanking" WHACK---
PB
P.S. Jesus... I'm nerd, aren't I?
Wow - this is a most fascinating blog, thanks for sharing your kinkitude.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're in touch with your inner pervert. I've recently gotten in touch with my inner ninja, and it's made all the difference.
cheers.
You don't have to be new to get bulls-eyes like that. Paddles are just really mean buggers.
ReplyDeleteOf course, as with anything else, if you're not new, you have to be whacked harder for your bruises.
Aegean - Eeep! Maybe ... one of these days :) The little one sounds more likely. Yep, I'm a wimp :D
ReplyDeletePB - The hairbrush used to be my LEAST favourite implement, and any half-serious rapid-fire application would make me screech nonstop until my spanker let up. Seriously no fun at all. These days I'm a little bit more robust.
I've never been paddled in the knee-grab position. The one time it happened I was bent over a horse, which absorbed much of the impact, and definitely made the experience easier, I think.
And nerd you may be - but you're in good company with a certain Dom of mine :)
innerninja - wow! Having an inner ninja is WAY cooler than an inner pervert. Although the two would be quite scary in combination. :)
Adele - yes, that was what I was afraid of. And hoping for. Ouuch. :)
Cool post :)
ReplyDeleteTho, I'm not a huge fan of these paddling pix and that bum bruising, which I personally find un-arousing.
However I have a great Rosaleen Young foto, where she's getting it over her tighttt jeans that I find very hot. Not quite sure why. Denim is delicious I guess.
Keep up the top-notch blogging,
Dave :)
Sorry to be getting in onto this thread late.
ReplyDeleteWhile I ("straight" top, male) enjoy the intimacy of giving OTK to a special lady, there's something about the raw appeal of a well-shaped female backside turned up for the paddle either in the hand-on-knees or the ankle-grab position (see especially middle girl, second pic) that resonates with my more animal instincts. Knowing, however, the damage that can be done in either of those modes, especially the ankle-grab, yet rather liking to lay the swats on emphatically, I limit myself to giving either five on the seat of the trousers or three either over knickers or across the bare bum. I take pride in being able to light m'lady up brightly (in more ways than one!) yet not leave any marks that last more than 24 hours.
Anon VII
Oh, dear-me! So Sorry. It's the FIRST pic to which I was referring, not the second.
ReplyDelete