Monday, May 19, 2008

spanked in the old mill



I thought the abandoned mill was the perfect place to hide. No-one went there any more apart from kids, and even they didn't venture there after dark - it was way too creepy. So what better place to take a lover when I felt like getting away from my overbearing husband?

Unfortunately, in the country even the walls have ears. Word got back to my husband. And I found myself dragged back to the old mill again, made to expose myself in that cold, dirty place, and pulled over my husband's knee for a punishment that would ensure I'd never stray again...

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 PM

    I'd seen those clips before, but it's great to see them again - they're among my favourites.

    I'm thrilled I found your blog, Pandora. You're pretty amazing, in a number of senses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples and lovely echo! Though if I'd been directing I'd have asked you to move the ring on your left hand to your wedding finger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Nice blog!
    Hey,check out the amazing pictures you will love it!
    >>>click here!<<<
    and
    >>>click here!<<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it a water mill or a windmill?

    Mills are wonderful places, they have a certain mystique to them. In Christian Europe, there used to be quite a bit of superstition about millers, who were sometimes said to have a pact with the pagan forces of the earth.

    "Krabat" (English title "The Satanic Mill") by Ottfried Preussler is a book I can heartily endorse.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Mill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theo - Aww, it's sweet of you to say so! I hadn't seen those clips before - I don't have membership to Spanking Fear (some sites grant models a temporary passcode so they can see their own material) so I have to rely on freebies like everyone else.

    Jon - whoops, well-spotted! You are more observant than the director or me :) The echo is rather atmospheric, isn't it?

    Ludwig - I'm not sure - whichever it was, it was derelict. I like to think it was a watermill, because those seem more romantic and eerie to me. Probably because of the Cadfael episode where the murder victim was found tied to the wheel of a watermill... *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Satanic mills" reminds me of the line in Jerusalem. I wonder where the phrase originates?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its great to read your experiences which of course you know that we follow with great interest. These pictures we thought were pretty amazing so we considered joining the site Spanking Fear but it seems to have gone off line, which is a shame, so we joined Spankingonline instead to get some of the Pauline movie, which we must say your beautiful body does suffer more than most girls on that site!
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pandora, from wht I can understand the phrase "Dark Satanic Mills" comes from the evident of the Industrial Revolution and the changing of work styles from Rural farming and domestic jobs to suddenly working in Factories and Mills. It was the working conditions in these factories that caused many a premature death and also more industrial type injuries, with the advent of illness caused by the working conditions. Not very sexy is it?
    But for the imagination, I guess and in a spanking context "Dark Satanic Mills" are places where a naughty minx such as yourself should be taken to be tide up and spanked for our pleasure and your delightful pain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Pandora. Hot. Hot. Hot.
    Who doesn't understand the rush of the idea of finding a perfect place for a secret rendevouz?
    But, if I were your husband and you were unfaithful to me, I'd certainly be so heartbroken that I'd have to deal with you quite firmly, as well.
    And with a bottom like that to take the punishment, I'm sure I'd have a good time meting out justice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails