tawsed at bedtime
I love this picture of a girl who's just been punished and sent to bed. There's something so vulnerable about it:
This photo is from Spanking Online, who are currently offering a bargain deal for trial subscriptions - £3.95 for three days. Several of their sister sites are offering a similar price for similar short-term site access; you can find more information (and more photos from that tawsing sequence) here :)





Hello, I like your blog. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know!!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Hi. A few things:
ReplyDelete1. Posting identical comments on separate entries makes you look like a spammer. Posting the second one with added exclamation marks makes you look illiterate, threatening, desperate or all three. None of which incline me towards adding your blog.
2. I add blogs I enjoy reading to my blog roll. I don't do "link exchanges". If you like my blog, please link it - you don't need to ask. If you don't, don't. Either way, the only thing that will prompt me to add your blog is if I read it and like it - no amount of asking will change that.
3. As a rule, I don't add blogs that merely repost free content unless there's some commentary alongside. I read blogs for the personality, the writing and meeting interesting people. Anonymous free porn posted as advertising is all very well and I've run similar sites myself, but I'm unlikely to link them in my blogroll unless I'm very good friends with the person running it.
I am going to reply to this purely to capture the fact that the word verification string says 'bumjie' and is inspiring me with all kinds of bizarre images involving spankings and bungee jumping.
ReplyDeleteBizarre how these things happen but... mmm
Dearest Pandora Lady,
ReplyDeletei am not asking for anything but the honor of telling you how i am pleased by your imagination. You may reach me as you fancifully wish at barebuttocked@gmail.com. May all deities bless you.
bare buttocks (((((
Yes I agree that post-punishment pic of the posterior is quite intriguing.
ReplyDeleteI do wish there were more post-punishment imagery; perhaps my fav of this genre is a personal bottoms-up pic that Pixie posted on her blog.
Keep up the fine blogging,
Dave
Did you go blonde?
ReplyDeletePB
Did you go retarded? The picture isn't Pandora.
ReplyDeleteI wrote out a biting remark on the issue of my alleged retardation, but who would listen to a retard's argument?
ReplyDeletePB
Dave - they are some particularly delicious marks, aren't they? I'm a big fan of Pixie's work but I can't think of the image you mean - if you come across it again please do send me the link!
ReplyDeletePB and anon - now now, gents, play nice. The face in the pic is fairly obscured, so I don't think the misunderstanding is provocation enough for insults. And PB, I have to thank you for the implied compliment - the model is *cute* :)
Madam, I am insulted. Due to breeding, I could never equate a creature such as yourself to the mere "cute". Not even the "Ultra-cute".
ReplyDeletePB
P.S Just to interdict, I understand Pandora is not a creature, but is instead a human being. I was simply enjoying the English language.