Wednesday, September 17, 2008

40 inch plus



I'm a proud member of the 40 inch plus club. It never occurred to me to take a picture to prove it, though.

I don't know why this photo seems so suggestive to me. Is it just the round bottom? Or is it a subtle association of tape measure with ruler?

(I suppose you could whip someone with a tape measure... You'd just want to be careful of the metal end. I wonder how effective it would be?)

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 AM

    And it is a BEAUTIFUL, round, full bottom at that! I love watching it get spanked! I've been a frequent visitor/reader of your blog for a while. Please keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the chattel aspects.

    The woman is being measured up to assess her suitabilty for the purposes her owner has in mind.

    It's one of those things people would decry in reality but might enjoy fantasizing about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I'd known when I was in school that there were so many people for whom a 40-inch bottom was as great an attraction as a 40-inch bust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Measuring people's bodies can be a very big thing, especially if it's something not normally measured.

    Sometimes people who are used to this fact develop stammers when discussing measurement techniques. So they say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hereby propose the "one stroke per inch" rule...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick - *blush* why thankyou! It is nice being curvy, I just wish women with voluptuous figures were better represented in the media and mainstream porn.

    Kars - ooh, I hadn't thought of that. You're right. Plus the squirmy humiliation of being measured - it's very objectifying. I don't think I could cope with that game if my owner wasn't pleased with the results, though! Too many bad associations with how much I used to hate my body. *shudder*

    Indy - My 40-inch bottom didn't make an appearance until I was nearly 18 - I was a twiggy teenager. But yes, I think most teens would benefit from knowing that most adults appreciate curves, and not to believe what TV and fashion magazines tell them!

    Michael - Those people should discuss it on blogs, then. It's much easier to disguise a stammer if you're typing :)

    Beverly - yes ma'am! Art coming right up ma'am! (Are you sure I'm not ARSEsome? *grin*)

    Abel - with rules like that, some kinky girls might decide to eat all the pies just before a play date ... and then they wouldn't fit their nice clothes any more. Which would be terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh for goodness sake don't just link that image to a website, link it to a bigger version of the picture!
    The combination of blogging like yours and a body like that is exactly why I visit your site.
    Please post the picture larger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our story begins with a coffle of freshly conquered slaves from the rebellious province of Britannia led into Rome; a mile long rope of mules and dirty, forced marched weary slaves that must be checked through customs at the Appian Gate for tax purposes.

    Barefoot except for the mud of many lands, half-dressed in scraped-together rags of many colors, nobody knew that the low girl Pandora is, in fact, a princess of an ancient island tribe. She must keep her rank a secret, or she would be ransomed to the cost of her long suffering people.

    'Alright,' barks the officious customs clerk. 'What have we 'ere, then,' his coarse plebian fingers force the lovely Pandora's mouth. 'Got your teeth then. That's a topper. Now,' The Roman bureaucrat rips the slave's only adornment from her body, and measures her bottom.

    'Krikey, look at that! 40 inch plus! (I have no idea what the matching metric measure is, I'm American). 'Ere, you'll fetch some sum, or better, as we 'ere in Rome enjoy a populous driven progressive tax system. Over forty inches, you'll fetch the state quite a percentage of the capital gain of your transaction. It's a cost for the right to trade, ya see. Lots of artists and sadists will want to paint this bottom in their own way I 'magin, and will pay a pretty gold talent to your slave driver for the pleasure.' The ill-fated princess prayed to her pagan god (a really big tree) that her bottom was painted by an artist's brush, not a sadist's whip.

    As she was bent and tied over the Department of Weights and Measures excise stamping bench while the rarely used "XL Inches" branding iron absorbed the heat of the coals, her firm and amble and egg white bottom awaiting the mark, Pandora foresaw hard times ahead.

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:40 PM

    You have a beautiful bottom, size is unimportant compared to shapeliness. Does it sag? No it doesn't. Does it look part of you? Yes it does. And I bet you get a lot of looks when walking down the street.
    Nuff said.
    Colin Mann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:40 AM

    Goodness...I think I'll buy!

    How much? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You would certainly require one of our senior canes, young lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails