Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It is done.

Today I confronted the truth of the cliché that the anticipation is worse than the event. Not that the event was a picnic, mind you. But getting ready for the punishment, thinking about it in the shower last night, knowing it was coming this morning when I woke up, driving there in the car, drinking tea while we waited for the cleaner to leave, setting up lights - all that was like teetering on the brink of a precipice, shaky with vertigo. When the caning started my hands were sweating so much that they slid about on the polished wooden windowseat. I struggled to keep my balance.

But once it started, it was like abseiling off the edge. Taking the leap. Suspended in midair, knowing that the ropes would hold me. Or Thomas, in this case, who had everything under control, including me.

While we were getting ready and setting up it was my project. I was in charge. And anticipating the pain from that vantagepoint was horrible. Once we started, I wasn't in charge any more. I could let go. And it hurt, of course it hurt. But I welcomed the pain. It was good to finally get it done.

I'm very, very tired now (immediately after the shoot I had a two hour life-modelling session involving bondage and some demanding poses, which has left all my muscles trembling) so forgive me if this doesn't make sense. I'll post the video as soon as I can.






14 comments:

  1. *Most* appealing. Your arse & thrashing go so well together. More, please.

    Yrs in pervery, Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Amazing colours! You bottom should be sacrificed for good causes more often. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 PM

    a marvelous bottom and with revealed secrets mmmmm deliciouskv

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:00 PM

    Well done Pandora!
    It looks like NSI members, old & new got a good deal.
    Look forward to the video :)

    btw I love your dimples, gorgeous

    morbius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:55 AM

    Oh my! Umm...hello there!

    Lovely sight, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures, looking forward to seeing the video, Well done.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrian - why thankyou! I'm not sure my arse agrees, however :P

    Adele - Aren't they amazing?? I NEVER mark up like that any more! Mr C reckons that the answer to this is lots more cold caning. I think that I was daft to let him anywhere near this blogiversary spanking.

    Anon - thankyou kindly :)

    Olivia - why did you delete your comment? Thankyou anyway!

    Morbius - Thankyou! It was a relief to finally get it done, I can tell you. And I'm rather fond of my dimples myself :)

    Zugzwang - thankyou very much! I was really pleased with how pretty the marks were :)

    Prefectdt - I even kept my glasses on during the punishment, just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:43 PM

    Wow Pandora ! Those pictures of your gorgeous spanked bottom are amazing ! Can't wait to see the video - well done !

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I even kept my glasses on during the punishment, just for you!"

    WOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    I've only ever seen one photograph of you in glasses before, I did not know that you where a regular wearer. I am a happy little Hortic :-)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good LORD you have a beautiful bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh gorgeous!

    Must get a new keyboard after the drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:46 PM

    @@!

    oh MY I see a lot of spank imagery but these are among the very hottest I have seen in quite some time...delicously roasted rump with all the naughty bits on display.

    ok cold shower time!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  14. I said something I might get told off for! :)
    Something about my bottom being in a very similar predicament to yours on Wednesday afternoon :)

    Anyway! Well done, BEAUTIFUL pictures, BEAUTIFUL you !

    Lovely to see you on Friday and see you again very soon * smiles *

    Olivia
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails