Monday, September 08, 2008

Sierra sun



It's well and truly autumn in London, and I'm pining for the sun. I was going through some old files this evening and came across this photo Tom took of me last year. We were near the top of the Sierra Nevada mountain range in Andalucia. It was beautifully sunny, even in November - I wish we could go back this autumn, but sadly we're both too busy to go away again this year.

The warm climate of southern Spain made al fresco spanking seem more than usually inviting. We didn't manage much actual spanking underneath this tree as my parents were within hearing distance (!), but had time for a quick pose and a few smacks, although unfortunately there was no-one else around who could take photos of those.

It's never easy finding time to play on a family holiday - but we did the best we could. Whenever they went out to the shops or for a walk on the beach, I was whisked over his knee or the arm of a sofa for a few fleeting spanks with hand or wooden hairbrush. I'm not usually a fan of quickie spankings, as it can take me a while to relax into a submissive headspace (and much as I love her, my mother's company does tend to make me feel particularly unsubmissive). I found myself longing for a few uninterrupted hours to indulge our cravings. Although there was something delightfully teenage about sneaking around behind my parents' backs :)

Thankfully, we did manage to get one evening to ourselves by going out alone for a meal. We behaved ourselves in the restaurant, but the deserted beach afterwards could tell you a very different story ...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 PM

    Aaaah, that's such a nice picture. I like how the sun highlights your bottom, and makes it the main focus of the pic. (Or maybe it's just me? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 AM

    Wow, that picture is brilliant! I do hope it wasn't too long before such shameless and wonderful exposure got the discipline it deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:38 AM

    A little piece of rope for those hands, and a freshly cut switch from the trees :)

    As you said however, there wasn't enough time. That beautiful picture sure does lead one to dreaming though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele - thankyou! I was actually unsatisfied with this picture precisely because of the light on my bum - I thought it was all bleached out. I'm glad you think it's a good thing!

    Graham - ah, how similar our minds are :) I wish we could have managed it in that setting. We did think of it, though, and several threatening comments were made along those lines...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice view
    greetings from Madrid

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails