spank 'em spank 'em
My friend J sent me the links to this strange Japanese game. It's called "Boong-Ga Boong-Ga", which apparently translates as "Spank 'em Spank 'em". It looks... very odd.
The game is called Boong-Ga Boong-Ga, aka Spank'em, and the objective is simple, ram a plastic finger up a virtual ass as hard as you can. The cabinet features a mold of a bent over backside, and a screen that displays the expression of the person your ravaging. The harder you shove, the more the character screams in pain, all while you score points.
I don't know when "spank" became synonymous with "anally violate"¹, but apparently it's is therapeutic:
According to the brochure the purpose of this games creation is to relieve stress caused by the people that make your life miserable. This means you get to violate characters like ex-boyfriends, child molesters, and even your mother-in-law just to name a few.
And the prize for a succesful attack? A small plastic heap of faeces.
I think I'll stick to spanking, myself.
1. The Wikipedia page helpfully explains that the act in question is kancho, a popular prank similar to a goose or wedgie.





That's hilarious. I can just imagine the inventor pitching his idea to the manufacturer. "So I've got this new idea for a game." "Oh yeah? So how does it work?" "Well, you see, the idea is . . . "
ReplyDeleteWow. I do *not* want to know what all the other games at the Tokyo Game Show 2000 were like, if this one is the favourite...
ReplyDeleteAdele, I want to visit your blog, but it's started timing out. Have you changed something on it recently that would make it take that long?
ReplyDeleteScientists labor around the clock, trying to determine what the hell is the deal with Japan.
ReplyDeleteMy word, how very strange. Not at all like that in my school.
ReplyDelete