Introducing Irelynn
Since I started blogging a couple of years ago, the number of spanking models who blog has shot up. I entirely approve of this. Recently, though, a couple of people have started coming at it from the other direction. Abby Williams was probably the first spanking blogger whom I watched turn her hand to modelling. And another brave soul has just taken the plunge from producing kinky prose to kinky pictures.
Freshly Spanked is a new spanking blog written by Irelynn and Smudge, two spankees who have just matriculated at university. I recognise a lot of myself in these two young ladies, and their blog is funny, thoughtful and fascinating. And Irelynn has just posted an exclusive preview of some shots from her first shoot with Northern Spanking.
I am impressed. Very impressed. Not only does she look good (which she really, really does) but she's managed to infuse even this small selection of pics with huge amounts of personality, and an infectious sense of fun. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for her debut on Northern Spanking, and I strongly advise you to do the same.





Lovely pics... thanks for sharing them. Do see more and more bloggers getting into modeling, and like you... we think it's a great idea.
ReplyDelete:)
Todd and Suzy
If the pics are anything to go by it looks like Irelynn has a good range of facial expressions.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Irelynn is indeed a joy to work with and a naughtier young lady more in need of a spanking you will struggle to find! She's visiting us again this weekend to continue her "training", which we are looking forward to very much! Almost as much as we're looking forward to working with YOU in December! We have plans...!
ReplyDeleteLook at that face!
ReplyDeleteI've seen cats give that look right after a forced bath. I've found that the prettiest cats are the most dangerous to man.
Whoever spanked her: sleep with your eyes open.
To Paul and Lucy: you are right to put training in quotes. Cats can't be trained. One must negotiate. God's speed.
PB
Thanks for the lovely comments, Pandora! I've started reading through all your posts - which should keep me busy for quite some time, hehe - and I really like them! I'll be keeping an eye on you! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd excuse me, training? I shall have to have a word with Paul & Lucy this weekend and make a huge scene about this! I completely agree with PB. Cats can't be trained. Neither can I. Hmpf.
Todd and Suzy - I think it's a great thing! One of the best things about this industry is the lack of social hierarchy between "pros" and "amateurs". We're just all kinky people who love spanking and express that in whatever way we can - whether that's playing, writing, posing for pictures or producing films. I hate false elitism, and for the same reason as I'm keen to see more young men and big women and people of colour in spanking films, anything that opens up this industry to a wider range of people is a good thing in my book.
ReplyDeleteSpankedhortic - She seems to be a natural. And CUTE. Did I mention cute? She kept that well and truly under her hat :)
Paul and Lucy - Thankyou, THANKYOU for providing such a welcoming and safe forum for all these stunning, deliciously kinky girls to adventure into the world of spanking modelling. Your contribution to the overall hotness of spanking porn is beyond count. And I am very, very glad that first timers have you to look after them.
December! Plans! Eeee! I want to start planning my outfits. I will email you!
PB - Cats can't be trained. One must negotiate.
I love this line so much that I have quoted it to several people in the last week or two. I take my hat off to you, or I would if I were wearing one. (This comment contains a higher than usual quotient of hats).
Irelynn - I'm glad you don't mind me perving from afar :) And thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! I spend far too much time on this thing, so it's good to know that it isn't entirely self-indulgence :)