Lady Sonia
I went up to the midlands to shoot again with Punishment Bitch this week. I'm seriously enjoying the chemistry that's developing between Sonia and I. They've invited me back in November and I can't wait.
The preview page for Punishment Bitch isn't very promising at the moment, but the site contains more content than is first apparent. It's a subsite of Lady Sonia, a very popular fetish site specialising in stockings, stilettos, MILF, equestrian and mild F/m, all with a very genteel English aesthetic. Not my kind of porn, really, but the couple who run the site are lovely,
and I've learned a lot from talking to them. They started Punishment Bitch a few months ago and let it slide due to lack of interest, but have recently started updating it regularly again by request.
So far there are high-def videos of me, Leia-Ann Woods, Wynter Skye and Sascha Harvey being spanked and tormented by the formidable Sonia, which isn't a bad tally by anyone's standards. I've been recommending other UK spanking models to them as well, and they seem keen to develop this side of their work.
For me, it's fascinating working in the cross-section between spanking and more mainstream porn. Most CP material isn't explicitly erotic, and Sonia's films are all extremely sensual. Straightforward, po-faced punishment wouldn't have been appropriate, so instead we flirted with humiliation roleplay, blackmail and other situations of compromised consent, with Sonia outwardly delighting in her sadism and my characters responding despite themselves.![]()
I couldn't do sexy scenes like this with just anyone. Trust and professionalism are paramount. Sonia makes it easy in every respect, and I'm definitely looking forward to working with her again.





You look lovely in that dress. ;-) But the second picture doesn't enlarge (which is a shame 'cause it's the best pose). Is that deliberate?
ReplyDeleteI think there's some html slipped, at the moment the words 'it's a subsite of' link to the larger image 2.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures indeed!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Theo and Michael - thanks for pointing the html error out! The first <a> tag had slipped further up the paragraph while I was moving images around. It's all fixed now.
ReplyDeleteAnd Theo, I'm rather fond of this dress myself :) I treated myself to it for my birthday last year, and wore it to my brother's wedding that summer. Good memories!
Hermione - why thankyou! Having such a stunning domme definitely helps :)
Stockings and suspenders Ooooh!
ReplyDeleteRPT
I went and looked at the other promotional video clip. Somehow the idea of using a leather glove like that never occurred to me.
ReplyDelete