Monday, March 02, 2009

"Regarde, comme elle bouge son cul!"

Sometimes, an image just does it for me, plain and simple. I'm pretty sure that constant exposure to - and analysis of - spanking porn continues to inform and deepen my appreciation of it, but sometimes an image goes straight to my cunt without needing to engage my brain. I love it when that happens.



Perhaps the text being in French allows me to appreciate the full glory of the visuals without getting distracted by the corny lines? Although somehow, even clichéd spanking dialogue sounds classier in French.

Many thanks to Chross for this yummy comic-book whipping scene. If my response to it is anything to go by, je suis aussi une dégenerée. C'est la vie :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 AM

    Well, everything sounds classier in French. You can say "go fuck yourself" in French and it sounds lovely: "Va te faire foutre!"

    On the other hand, in German, even "I love you" sounds like a declaration of war: "Ich lieber dich!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have put you on a friends list thingy, in a post from March the third. It is a sort of "pass it on if you want to" meme type thing. Hope you don't mind.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zugzwang: I realise you're joking, but as everyone knows, we Germans don't have a sense of humour, so allow me to chime in with a serious reply.

    First off, it's "Ich liebe dich!", not "lieber". Secondly, I don't agree that everything in German sounds like a declaration of war. That opinion seems to be based on certain historical stereotypes (Prussian militarism, Nazism) rather than any actual knowledge of the language itself.

    German certainly isn't the most mellifluous of languages, but it isn't nearly as harsh-sounding as the stereotype claims. It only sounds that way when you speak it with an accent - especially an English one where people have trouble with the "ch" and "sch" sounds, which sometimes sounds like a cat hissing...

    Anyway, here is a perceptive little passage from Mark Twain's hilarious essay "The Awful German Language" (1880):

    "Having pointed out, in detail, the several vices of this language, I now come to the brief and pleasant task of pointing out its virtues..."

    "There are some German words which are singularly and powerfully effective. For instance, those which describe lowly, peaceful, and affectionate home life; those which deal with love, in any and all forms, from mere kindly feeling and honest good will toward the passing stranger, clear up to courtship; those which deal with outdoor Nature, in its softest and loveliest aspects -- with meadows and forests, and birds and flowers, the fragrance and sunshine of summer, and the moonlight of peaceful winter nights; in a word, those which deal with any and all forms of rest, repose, and peace; those also which deal with the creatures and marvels of fairyland; and lastly and chiefly, in those words which express pathos, is the language surpassingly rich and affective."

    "There are German songs which can make a stranger to the language cry. That shows that the sound of the words is correct -- it interprets the meanings with truth and with exactness; and so the ear is informed, and through the ear, the heart."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:38 AM

    Oh Pandora, Serpieri! Tell me please that you have seen the rest of his work. If you have not, and I realize I am very much out of my place by demanding this, you must go to this site as soon as possible, please. I want to loan you my books, but the site will have to do.

    It is not all punishment, per se, but it is mostly beautiful beautiful beautiful bottoms, occasionally plundered my multi-membered mutants, occasionally just profferred to the viewer like so much (in some cases quite a bit of) candy. The illustrations are wonderfully perverse and at times, almost impossibly sensual. I fell madly in love with the character he draws the most, Druuna, when I was 22 or so. I am still not over her, despite her existence only as a drawing.

    A tarot deck was once made featuring these drawings, but I have never encountered it. Can you imagine the readings one could interpret from bare bottom after bare bottom on the cards?

    If you do not have time to flip through all of them, let me know and I will send you the ones I find most compelling. I imagine we would be drawn to the same ones.

    xo,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Druuna. By the eminent cartoonist Serpieri. Oh,Abby's already mentioned that.

    He's known as 'the master of the ass' and his beautiful work lives up to that reputation!

    http://simonscarlet.blogspot.com/2005/12/master-of-ass.html

    And my word verification is in French - 'sucre!'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails