Strict Prison 4 now available!
Strict Prison 4, the full-length film Amy Hunter and I shot with Pain4Fem in Janaury, is now available! (And I've got my own model page on their website! How cool is that?)
I'm amazed at how fast their editing turnaround is. It's seriously impressive when you consider that this was the fifth feature length DVD I've filmed, and is the first one to be released. It's even beaten the Roué film I shot in September 2006! I have to hand it to Pain4Fem - they're nothing if not efficient.
I've already received a emails and comments about the film from a couple of early birds, ranging from the positive to the (justly) critical. I haven't watched it myself yet; I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in the post. But I have seen the trailer, which I am now permitted to upload for your delectation and delight:
Here's the synopsis from the website:
Two young women in prison have too much time on their hands and start getting dumb thoughts.

They get it into their heads that they should try to find a way to break out. One of them fakes an illness in order to be taken from her cell up to the infirmary. Once there, she manages to obtain a piece of metal and brings it back to her cell mate who then proceeds to try to pick the lock of their cell door.

But in the midst of their break-out attempt, the two girls are caught red-handed. And that naturally brings about terrible consequences. It is decided that both young women will immediately receive a punishment of 35 strokes of the cane on the bare bottom.

But in addition, the girl who stole from the infirmary must receive 15 lashes of the whip on her back.

The sentences are carried out at once, and the severity of the strokes prove their effectiveness.


Neither woman will ever again entertain such dumb ideas.

Anyone who hasn't been following my blog over the last couple of months might be interested to read my posts about the shoot. In purely physical terms, this was the most severe spanking film I've ever done. The experience was affecting and memorable.
It's not everyone's cup of tea. But if it's yours and you decide to buy the film, I hope you like it - and I hope my mumbled dialogue doesn't spoil your enjoyment too much! And feedback is always useful, so if you watch it please do leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.





As I have said on one of the other posts, I have downloaded it and watched it and can say it is one of the best cp films i have seen in a long while.
ReplyDeleteThe concerns that Pandora has about her acting are I believe unfounded.
Well worth the money!
Charles
Mine's in the post too ;-)
ReplyDeleteWaiting most impatiently... ;-)
I apologise in advance for this "anorak" quibble but, when you say Strict Prison 4 is your fifth feature length DVD and the first to be released, are you forgetting Housemaster's Duty?
ReplyDeleteIn the latter your character's name is de Montford according to the Kane Magazine advertising blurb, but de Ville in the dialogue. Your co-star is Sascha Harvey, with Josie Harrison-Marks doing some of the punishing.
Strict Prison 4 will be only my second Pain4Fem download, after The Spy. For me, the tingle of anticipation is comparable to that before I watched Adele Haze's Lupus debut. I'd say "I can't wait", but I'll have to! Downloading the Red Stripe back catalogue (vintage 90s stuff) at 5 movies per week will use up my limit into April.
Straying even further off topic, may I say how much I enjoyed the photoset of you and your friend Jimmy? For a lifestyle submissive, you make a very hot top! Any prospect of more?
JamesM
I've had a brief look at this shoot. I have to say it looks too severe for my tastes. The skin looks broken on some of the cane marks. Hopefully they will not leave scars. I would be sad if that happened to my fave bottom :(
ReplyDeleteMy Roue film 'Discipline for Daydreaming' is now out and I am being sent a copy. I also shot that in 2006 so I am pleased that I am going to recieve a copy! I believe that I am going to be shooting for them again later this year which should be fun! I will be adding 'Strict Prison 4' to my wishlist.
ReplyDeleteTake care
As promised, I wrote a review about the movie right away. As chance would have it, it was exactly the scheduled time for another Pain4Fem review, anyway. You can read it here.
ReplyDeleteIt's arrived now: Pandora's concerns are indeed unfounded ;-)
ReplyDeleteand weren't you in Australian Governess at northern spanking? That was a feature film.
ReplyDeleteI've seen it at last; I think it's very good.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say about the story that isn't already in Pain4Fem's own synopsis? Well... Amy Hunter's character spends a great deal of time weeping in misery, which brings out the nasty bitch in Pandora. Excellent acting from both.
As Pandora has said, it won't be to everyone's taste. Those who like to see a few slaps on the behind (and some mild pink consequences) may be shocked or distressed by the intensity of the punishments. But afterwards, although sore, our heroines have regained their composure. One says "I'll be as quiet as a mouse for the rest of my sentence" which was presumably as directed, but I would have preferred "Next time, let's not get caught escaping".
Let me conclude by comparing "Strict Prison 4" with other top quality material in the genre. To download Lupus's latest work (part 2 of the "Psycho" parody) would cost you about 194% more; yes, nearly 3 times as much! But Pandora has said (in another post) that Pain4Fem pay their actors considerably more. I am not suggesting that Lupus are either profiteering or exploiting their actors; I merely point out how good a deal is "Strict Prison 4".
James M.