Thursday, March 26, 2009

two brand new tops

I just saw this unexpected line in the headers of my daily Freecycle digest:

OFFERED: 2 brand new tops...

Those would come in handy if I had to trade my two in for being too old and decrepit to keep up with me. If I were the bratty type. Which obviously I'm not. *ahem*

If I was, then you might end up seeing an advert like this in the next digest:

OFFERED: disobedient bottom, well used. Owned for a few years, but still in good working order. Needs some maintenance and regular upkeep, but should serve you well. Not too heavy, but slightly unruly so will probably need a vehicle to collect. Collar and cuffs included. To get rid of asap. Email if interested.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:52 AM

    I dare you to post that ad somewhere and see what responses you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zugzwang - Mmmmmaybe. Not on Freecycle, that would be rude. Perhaps for Aprils Fools...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ad you wrote was electric. I need to go and take a cold shower now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a really good laugh. May have to "borrow" that line at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craigslist. April Fools. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline - I wish you'd left that comment in the morning, or that I'd thought of it! But it doesn't count after midday, alas.

    My favourite april fools was this:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/apr/01/guardian-twitter-media-technology

    But YouTube being upside down was pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Of course I did think of it, a few days ago. But not today. Fail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails