Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Enter the Library



We shot this quiet, atmospheric photostory for Northern Spanking on a dreary day in December, wind and rain rattling the windowpanes. Paul Kennedy wanted to take some classic Blushes-style stills and I was lucky enough to be asked along. The shoot took place in a weird, isolated little folly, a steep and ancient spiral staircase at its core, leaning on the edge of the coast over the grey sea. It was freezing at night but it was a magical place to be.



In the quiet of a wet winter afternoon, Michael calls his PA to see him in the library. She adores the dusty smell of the books and the faint, lingering aroma of cigar smoke from many years ago. Inexplicably it arouses her, reminds her of earlier times, times long ago she is too young to have experienced, except in some of the dusty books.



Pandora longs for these rare occasions, when they are alone, when Michael takes extreme advantage of his sexy PA and she lets him, encourages him with her silence and acquiescence. Today it is to be the ruler, the one she found in an antique shop and planted in his desk drawer. Slowly she is made to undress, her expensive underwear serving its purpose as Michael applies the wooden ruler to her tender bottom with vigour.



Upon Michael's desk, her most intimate secrets revealed to his searching gaze, Pandora's afternoon reaches its climax under the kiss of the ancient polished wood, applied expertly to her creamy buttocks. Now she will do anything for Michael, anything, including taking notes for the agenda of his next meeting...



When I saw the story posted with the gallery, I was surprised. While we were shooting I'd had a sense of the understated eroticism of the scene, but it wasn't until I read Lucy's words that I realised how explicitly sensual - and consensual - the scenario was. Strange how you can act out a scene without realising entirely what's happening. I love the resulting photostory though.

16 comments:

  1. Zugzwang10:14 AM

    That WAS very hot. And you bore a striking resemblance, in demeanor and dress, to Maggie Gyllenhaal from "Secretary". I'm sure that wasn't accidental. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not on Paul and Lucy's part, but I still haven't seen Secretary! Does my kink license get revoked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny D1:56 PM

    I was thinking the same thing about 'Secretary' - it's the big desk and the white pussy-bow blouse, and the lovely consensual pain in the scenes. Absolutely beautiful - and definitely one for the library geeks. You can practically smell the books. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange, Penny, I was just thinking about you - well, maybe that's not that strange. Or certainly not unexpected ;)

    I've been avoiding watching 'Secretary' because of the spurious connection it makes between self-harm and submission/masochism ... and because the longer I leave it, the more people tell me it's not actually that good a film. I probably should at some point though. I don't suppose you own a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny D4:28 PM

    I only saw it recently, and I don't have a copy, although I could ask to borrow it. Visually it's very lush and gorgeous, and very BDSM-positive, although a little disappointing at the end as it reverts to more conventional sexual expression as the ultimate apex of connection. I think you'd enjoy it, although maybe not *like* it, if you see what I mean. I'm sure you could do better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your underwear in this set darling. Tres sexy, especially with the glasses to boot ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny - Oh, like in Exit to Eden where after this incredibly hot Mistress/slave relationship they realise they're in True Love and become normal vanillas? Always disappointing. Still, it's one I should have seen and I'm a big fan of Maggie Gyllenhaal. I'm sure I can borrow a copy if you wouldn't mind re-watching it?

    Leia - Thanks hon - when I posted these pics I was wishing I had a nicer white bra! Maybe I should have just done the full porntastic black-bra-under-translucent-blouse thing. Seamed stockings though = ALWAYS a win :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the Secretary comments, except I found these photos far more sensual. :)

    The main thing I enjoyed about Secretary is that it articulated in a beautiful simple scene, the feeling of freedom a submissive person can have when given 'permission' to do something, and how no matter where the dominant may be, s/he is always looking after them and holding their hand. Which is exactly how my boy feels, and makes me glow with pride :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a "realistic" set of photos. As if such a thing could really happen or have happened.

    As for Secretary, the cutting stuff is really peripheral to the story and the story itself is the sweetest, most understanding portrayal of TTWD I've seen yet in mainstream cinema.

    There are some delicious background stories about how the screenwriter for Secretary did her "research".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always struggle with nice white bra that stay white....BUT yes indeed, seamed stockings are always a winner. Oh and glasses, I have a glasses thing atm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bottom is so perfect I can hardly stand it. It's lovely lovely lovely.

    You should watch Secretary sometime! I've got issues with it but there are a lot of things to love about it, too. As a whole I find it deeply flawed, but there are moments and scenes that are irreplacable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pip - oooh, that does sound worth seeing, even if it's one golden moment in an otherwise problematic film. In my experience D/s is very much about mutual hand-holding in different ways ... but yeah, I think freedom is an important component of submission, ironically. :)

    Karl - I like to think that somewhere in spacetime, secretaryPandora and bossMichael are enacting this scene on an endless winter afternoon ...

    Those stories sound interesting! Do we get to hear any? :)

    LAW - yeah, it's a problem! I only have old t-shirt bras in white, which is fine for schoolgirl, but less good when you're playing a sexy adult lady... haven't bought any new bras in ages though as I've stopped wearing them except on shoots. I think a shopping trip is in order...

    I tend not to wear my glasses during spankings much as they have an annoying tendency to fly off or get caught in my hair!

    Caroline - well, these pics were taking 14 months ago when I was at my skinniest, before all my putting on weight and associated doom. It seems to have settled out now though, and anyway, rounder = better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael Stamp8:38 PM

    Ah yes P, I remember it so well........................................give me a minute............just thinking about it again........one of my favourites, very very hot.
    Mike
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pandora said:

    "Those stories sound interesting! Do we get to hear any? :)"

    I sent you them by email some days ago. Did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. sixofthebest10:10 PM

    Pandora you are so adorable in these spanking photo. But becasuse you are very naughty, you must admit you deserve a good spanking. Yes, those poses are great, and I love it when you wear a suspender-belt and stockings. Wow? how deliciously sexually erotic. Yes what a delight it would have been for me to give you 'six or more of the best strokes of the cane on your bare voluptous bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. sixofthebest10:13 PM

    Pandora you are so adorable in these spanking photo. But becasuse you are very naughty, you must admit you deserve a good spanking. Yes, those poses are great, and I love it when you wear a suspender-belt and stockings. Wow? how deliciously sexually erotic. Yes what a delight it would have been for me to give you 'six or more of the best strokes of the cane on your bare voluptous bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails