Saturday, December 30, 2006

On the third day of Christmas

On the third day of Christmas my true loves gave to me … a tawsing, 40 cane strokes, and several orgasms.

Among other things :)

It was a short one as scenes go, and didn't have any roleplay element or punishment context. It was sensual, slow, intuitive. I knelt in the centre of my wrought iron bed, wearing only their collar,* and they moved around me in a way I can only describe using the word prowl. I didn't know where to look, so I kept my eyes lowered. But even without looking I was crucially, sensitively aware of their eyes, their hands, their breath.

They undressed me. I felt fingertips caressing my skin, nails digging into me, hands holding me down. I gasped and submitted, letting my body be guided forwards so that my wrists were held and my bottom raised. I felt the sharp snap of the tawse, alternated with slow stroking hands, while I was held securely in place.

Later I was put face-down over pillows for a double caning, one of them on either side of me. I counted 40 strokes, and I could have kept going all night. From the first moment they touched me I had dropped straight into subspace. All thoughts were driven out of my head. I was at my most receptive, and underneath my trembling reactions there was a true, deep peace.

It was the first time they'd teamed up like that. The first time I'd submitted to both of them at once.

It was the best Christmas present they could possibly have given me.

* Actually it was D's collar, although the two are identical. On this occasion D. handed it to Thomas to put on me, as a gesture of joint ownership. I thought that was a nice touch :)

8 comments:

  1. Fascinating Post Pandora, BTW I do enjoy your shoots, especially when you squeak. WEG!!!
    Have a great New Year.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Hi

    It sounds like you got an amazing christmas present there, you described it brilliantly. Hope all three of you have much more fun in the new year. Thanks for sharing, you are gorgeous.

    Tricky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves the squeaking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:22 PM

    Wow. That's some post, Pandora. Glad you had such a stimulating Christmas, and thanks for sharing it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Good for you! Most of us have to put up with our relatives instead ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

    Repent of your sins today, that God may grant you everlasting life through Jesus Christ His Son. Then read your Bible daily and obey what you read. God never fails to keep His promises.

    http://needgod.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. God never fails to keep His promises.

    Nor does a good Dom. :)

    PS:
    http://www.preachingtotheperv.com/ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul - my squeaks have been commented on before! I assure you they're completely involuntary - I always find them a bit embarrassing whenever I watch one of my own films, but as long as people find them endearing then it's all good! :) Happy new year yourself and thanks for the good wishes :)

    Tricky - this post was brought to you by "ill, tired and need to write a blog post before I go to bed" - the fact it's a good read is almost certainly due more to the amazingness of what I was describing than anything else! Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope to be able to tell you about many more such scenes from now on :)

    D - *kiss* Absolutely! You can perform your work happy in the knowledge that you're doing a public service ;)

    Abel - many thanks for the good wishes! I'm glad you liked the post, and I hope you have a very happy and perverted 2007 :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails