Eve and Lucifer
The theme of the Dark Masquerade Ball we went to last weekend was 'Dance of the Damned'. Mr C and I decided to reprise two costumes which we'd originally come up a few years ago for a 'Gods and Goddesses' costume party, and had refined (and made kinkier) for the 2004 Valentines clubnight at Goddess. Eve and Lucifer seemed like an appropriate pairing for a fetish club: Eve after the fall, naturally. I wore a leafy diadem, two figleaves on my nipples, a thong entwined with foliage, and an enormous bodypainted snake curling around my body from thigh to collarbone - which somehow managed to win me the costume competition, although I felt a bit bad about it because I'd barely (erm, as it were) been wearing one.
The most fun part of the evening was the roleplay scene we ran at about midnight, in which I was blindfolded and led by two demons through to the dungeon, where Lucifer proceded to introduce me to the rest of eternity in hell with him, starting with my first punishment right there and then. It was great fun - my Eve was sassy and overconfident, and the scene was punctuated by a serious of terrible puns along the lines of "you horny devil" and "are you sure you're Abel to use that cane properly?" I was strung up, flogged, cropped, caned, and by the time the club closed we were flying too high to ever want to stop. The two demons came home with us to assist with continuing the debauchery.
For this year's white tie Masquerade Ball, naked-with-a-snake obviously wasn't quite going to cut it. I painted a mask with figleaves, an apple and a snake, had a smaller snake on my forearm, and made up Mr C with prosthetic devil horns. It wasn't quite as raunchy as the characters' previous incarnations. But this was us: the idea of an eternity of punishment was never very far from our minds.





you look sexy in that outfit and in that position kneeling, kissing a guys hand
ReplyDeleteThankyou :)
ReplyDeleteThe guy is my Lord, Thomas Cameron. It was the first time we'd had the chance to show off our relationship so publically, and it was really special :)
It's another lovely picture of you, Miss Pandora.
ReplyDeleteThis Mr. Cameron is a really lucky chap, and he is to be congratulated on having someone as lovely as yourself being so devoted to him.
I'm sure you both had a wonderful time.
I'm a lucky girl - not one but two beautiful men to devote myself to! We've worked hard to get to this stage in our relationships, and it's definitely all been worth it :)
ReplyDelete