Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Hot Bottom Club

The downside of having two Lords is that you can expect New Year spankings from both of them. Yesterday my poor bottom was warmed by Mr. C's hard hand, the long tawse, and then later D treated me to a session with the riding crop and martinet, whipping my back and thighs as well as my already bruised bum. I'm afraid I don't have any pictures to show you - we got a bit distracted afterwards, and taking photos was the last thing on our minds. :)


I do, however, have some lovely shots from my first ever spanking shoot, and a free preview clip (click on the image to view). Thanks to the strange time-delayed process of making spanking paysites, this story has just gone online at English Spankers this week.

Making this film was a revelation for me. The spanker is Andrew of Sound Punishment, a lovely gentleman with a reassuring manner and a firm hand, who made me feel completely comfortable while off camera, and squirm deliciously while on it! I'd never acted or been spanked on camera before, and it was an exhilirating experience.



I'm filming with English Spankers again next week, and taking a friend with me who's completely new to the spanking industry (although not to being spanked) and very excited at the prospect. I'm looking forward to seeing her undergo the same initiation, and come to love spanking modelling just as much as I do :)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 PM

    Hi Pandora,

    Can I make a suggestion for your wonderful blog? Well if I may I would suggests that when you make any kind of mistake when writing you blog for example spelling mistakes or even just if you haven’t posted in a while...not that I've noticed any such mistakes so far! But if one where to happen how about if we your fans could decide on a punishment for you and perhaps on an outfit in which you would be punished.

    It would be sure to spice things up! Of course we your fans could not actually carry out the punishment ourselves, your lords would have to be our HANDS so to speak! However you could post the photos of the punishment and we could bask in the glory that we were directly responsible for you getting your delightful bottom soundly smacked!

    Only an idea, hope you like it!

    Reptilian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I like it ;-)

    I have to say though, that Pandora's standard of English is very high, so it's not likely to happen very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Hi Pandora

    Oh well you got distracted again but who could blame you. I have to say again those are lucky lords but you have got to treat them fairly. Only fair to get a new year spanking from both ;0)

    The idea above could be fun. Be good to think we could have a little part to play (although I'm sure you don't need any help). Good luck at the new shoot, the photo's are great.

    Tricky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:28 AM

    It certainly is. I would go so far as to say that the quality of writing is the most enjoyable aspect of this site.

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Well perhaps Pandora could be punished if she doesn't post at least once a week? I know it unfair and she's a busy girl but it would be fun, she's bound to miss a week occasionally then we can decide on her punishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reptilian - I have absolutely no objection to this idea, and I think my lords might already have discussed it! Punishing me if I neglect to post for a week certainly seems reasonable :) I would like to be able to post every weekday, but I don't have the time to be able to commit to that yet...

    Typos are a bit less interesting, I think... if nothing else a single typo doesn't really merit much punishment (at least, not if my lords are being fair - which, of course, they always are). But perhaps they could be saved up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails