Thursday, January 11, 2007

IM IN UR ARMCHAIR, DOMMIN UR SUBS

It’s a joke between my lords and I that I don’t really belong to them. My true mistress is actually my cat (who is, as everyone knows, the ruler of the universe) and she just tolerates the fact that my lords borrow me from her occasionally.

Today saw incontrovertible proof of this theory:

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    *giggles*

    Charmian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 PM

    I've long suspected that cats operate at a level of evil that even the most sadistic dom can't match. They are, after all, the keepers of the underworld. And if you need more proof, look at this brilliant site: www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Pandora, thank you for adding me to your blogroll - I am quite flattered, and I did the same thing - your writing and especially your pictures are just a jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:55 PM

    Pandora, love the pic of the cat.
    Cats rock!
    I'm just about to post a funny pic of a dog hearing some spanking noises! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:40 PM

    Great link, don!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don - I've seen that link before, it never fails to baffle and amuse :) I don't think cats are evil, just the centre of the universe whom all us puny mortals exist to serve. (Isn't the keeper of the underworld was a three-headed hound?)

    Amber - I'm glad you're enjoying it! Your blog is an absolute treat- thanks so much for sharing what you do with us. It makes me wish I had a blog devoted to my more personal spanking life, but I don't think I have time to keep two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't the keeper of the underworld was a three-headed hound?

    Ooh. Now who was it that wanted us to spank you when you made a grammatical error here? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now who was it that wanted us to spank you when you made a grammatical error here?

    The cat? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:05 AM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkAM_31SU0U

    Cat being spanked! They can't all be doms...


    Bunni XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails