Permanent record
I'm away for a few days; Mr C. and I are shooting with Spanking Online today, then going to a masquerade at the weekend. Be good while I'm gone. (Or naughty: whatever floats your boat.)
In the meantime, more Calvin strips to keep you entertained:
Personally, I found spankings of invaluable assistance in gaining my Masters degree. But then my spanking blogs (what, you thought this was my only one?) are the closest I have to an academic transcript. Mr C. started a punishment book for me a few years ago, the first time I asked him to use discipline to help me manage my work, but it got abandoned for one reason and another. Perhaps I should suggest he restarts it ...
To be honest, I'm not planning to do any more degrees any time soon. And I've already realised that the only way I could cope with a PhD was if my work schedule was very strictly enforced.





We love Calvin and Hobbes too! Have a great weekend. I've wondered about the word "heiney" too--we used that word in our family when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteKallisto
Hi
ReplyDeleteSo what other blogs do you write? This is so good i could be pursuaded to take a look.
Be fun to see a few extracts from your punishment log, if it is still around. I'm sure you were always good though.
Have a great weekend
Tricky x
Pandora, your duty as an artist, a Calvin & Hobbes-ophile and a spanko is clear. We want to see what *should* have happened in the next strip.
ReplyDeleteTricky: the original discipline book was kept in another world some time ago, and the wench is now a very different person. I doubt I shall be revealing any of it in public. It was much more a private relationship development than a professional display tool. I do still have it, though: along with all the letters Pandora wrote me during that period of our acquaintance. I have been known to take them out and read them when I'm missing her.
ReplyDeleteDon Raye: surely that would cut a little close to the paedophilia and institutional abuse bones, even if done in jest? On the other hand, a cartoon featuring Calvin and Susie in later life might offer some extremely entertaining, if light-hearted, potential. Spaceman Spiff fetish role-play scenes, etc... The image of a tearful (adult!) Susie cluthing a battered stuffed tiger and displaying a scarlet bottom is now in my head :)
Not really, it's still only a cartoon! Non-consent is a taboo as well, and one I presume you wouldn't broach in real life, but if you won't have it in your stories and fantasies either then you're pretty austere.
ReplyDeleteIncidentally - h(e)iney - from 'behind', no?
Kallisto - Calvin and Hobbes are ace! I've never really heard the word "heiney" used where I live - I've only ever seen it in text. So I'm not even sure of the pronunciation!
ReplyDeleteTricky - ah, my other blogs are a secret :) I don't have access to my old punishment log any more, I'm afraid. But perhaps Mr C could be persuaded to start a new one? I do try to be good, but there's always room for improvement :)
Don - what a fantastic idea! Happy to oblige in principle (I certainly don't object to non-consent/minors portrayed in a cartoon - after all, how many Dennis the Menace strips ended with him being slippered over his father's knee?), but I'm afraid I don't have any bright ideas ... well, obviously I can imagine the spanking, but a joke is currently eluding me ;)