Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Returning to spanking

For those of you who are bored with all this talk of bondage and want to get back to the spanking, let me point you at the next in the series of English Spankers updates. (This film actually went online last week, but since I was unwell I didn't get the chance to write about it.) Click on the thumbnail for a free movie clip :)

In this film my character's punishment progresses onto the second stage: the paddle. I strip to only my underwear, and then the Headmaster bids me remove my panties, leaving only my corset, stockings and heels (this lovely stroky pair of velvet stockings are one of my favourites, but unfortunately they don't offer much protection against a paddle). First I have to hold on to the upper beam of the four poster bed to be spanked with the leather paddle: then, for the second and more severe half of the punishment, I kneel on the bed and bend right over.

The two positions provided me with a bit of a dilemma - the second was more comfortable, but it also made me much more exposed. Any of you who have memberships to English Spankers, let me know which you prefer :)




12 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 AM

    Not the world's greatest actor, is he... all too common, but rather throws it into relief having these camera-shy halfwits doing a scene with you! It does seem that in general the dommes who make videos seem to be much better actors than the male doms - this may be true across the board but I don't watch videos with male subs so can't say. I guess men are just a bit more tight-arsed in general and find it harder to lose themselves in character, to whatever extent that's desirable. Plenty of bad actresses out there as well, of course.

    Damned cheeky the way that the sample on their website claims to be 10 minutes long but cuts out after a minute and a half! I was quite excited there, thought they'd accidentally let us get at a whole video for free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Once again we're all moved not just by your beauty (especially that scrumptious bum!) but the penitence you project, even in thumbnails! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don - Aegean may not have much acting training, but he's a fine top. I've always been impressed by the gentle power he projects, as well as the skill and accuracy of his CP technique. He's certainly neither camera-shy or a halfwit! He's an intelligent, professional man whom I'd consider a friend.

    I do agree with you about how much difference working with talented actors makes, though - it was one of the things that really stood out for me about working with Bars and Stripes. Lucy McLean as Matron is one of the most consistently impressive performances in the scene, in my opinion. And the fact that Mr C and I have acted together so often in vanilla contexts definitely helps on camera...

    Hypothalamico - 'all' of you? I'm imagining a crowd gathered around your computer screen now ... you aren't in the habit of showing my blog to your colleagues in the office, are you? ;)

    Seriously though - thankyou very much for your comments :) It's rare that the cameras get to witness genuine penitence, but I have enough memories of it to make my performances realistic. And being whacked lots helps, of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:41 PM

    You know, Pandora, that set up is so far away from the headmaster and the schoolgirl - to me it looks like a classic BDSM set up, complete with corset and a fancy home, thinking The Story of O. It's fantastically beautiful,by the way, just I can't believe the "school" part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:15 AM

    Well, I like Aegean, and could watch him until the proverbial cows come home. For me, he's kind of "comfortable" like a pair of nice fitting slippers or a favourite old cardigan. Maybe it's not how he'd like to be described(!), but as one who prefers to see Female Dommes, I'm always quite happy to watch Aegean in control and he never spoils a scene for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:25 AM

    Oh my good god, I'm in love. Do you have a twin or a clone, even a lifesize cardboard cut out?

    PS the kneeling thing always looks great without being overly "porny" when all parts of the anatomy appear proportionate and the depilation of the centre highlights the proportions: mmm like an emerging flower bud set between leaves? Whatever, no disgrace at all.

    PPS did you make that video using pictures taken from inside my head?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber - I know ... I said as much to the producers before we started, but they were clear in what they wanted, so I assume they know what they're doing in terms of business decisions etc! I did find it more than a little odd, though. There's not much plot at all in these scenes though - I don't even know what I was being punished for.

    But then if the majority of customers don't care about that sort of thing, whom am I to argue? When I get the funds together to start producing my own spanking films, they'll be tremendously character-driven and consistent, and I can almost guarantee I'll be less successful than English Spankers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remus - I do know what you mean. It's an unfortunate fact that in this industry, for a top to seem trustworthy and safe to work with, there's a limit to how much power they can exert on screen - unless they're a very talented actor, and can produce effectively intimidating on-screen performances at the same time as being sincerely warm and likeable off-camera. A lot of tops err, quite understandably, on the side of seeming trustworthy. It's only after getting to know know someone well (as I do Mr C) that you can be sure that a top who gives convincingly nasty performances is completely safe to work with. And there's a shortage of professional, skilled, experienced male tops in this industry to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn - Thankyou! Erm, I don't know what to say :) *blushes*

    ... Isn't the bed gorgeous though? How much do I want one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Sweetheart. What you do is entertain, you give life to peoples fantasies and you bring brightness into their dark corners. If all I ever do is make you feel jolly for five minutes in one day (deservingly so), then it can only ever be the minutest thanks for all the joy you bring every time I see you, or your colleagues work.

    Next the bed is great I almost bought one like it for my new place a fortnight ago, but decided against it because of the tomfoolery involved in moving all the lights and wiring around in the ceiling and loft, beds like that need to be designed into a room from the outset.

    Finally, character driven spanking movies where the spanking is part of a greater plot may not suit some, but I will watch them. It’s like when you read a story online or in a magazine, the build up, the tension. Think screen plays for erotic novels, then think a woman would (probably) be more thorough and thought provoking than a bloke, producing a, or, looking for a five minute gizz flick. Don’t doubt yourself. You just need the backup the facilities and the where withal to storyboard and run a project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Pandora - surely you're not saying that sub models make decisions on who is safe to work with based on what they see in their videos? Perhaps I'm very naive but it seems fantastic to me that anyone would take a shoot before checking references and knowing something about the actor's background. And if someone comes from a reputable site then that must help too. Do tops really need not to be too toppy lest people think they might not be safe? Lifestyle subs, of all people, would be unlikely to take that view, I'd have thought...

    I apologise if my original post seemed excessively personal, I'm sure he's a lovely chap and he's far from the worst actor I've seen. I'm just remarking on a trend that a lot of male tops one sees tend to have this slightly clumsy persona where they're scrabbling around for the right stern-sounding form of words in between shifty glances at the camera (watch that preview clip and you'll see 3 or 4 of these) - I don't know how much improvisation is involved in filming a scene like that, but I suspect too much for many people to handle convincingly. After all, even a talented actor may not take well to having to make up their own lines. People say that Olivier didn't know what he was talking about half the time...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:20 PM

    I had a thought, I'm not bothering to re-read the comments but some possibly Ms Pandora said she didn't know what the reason for the punishment was in the scene.

    As an after thought to my earlier comment, it occured to me that, the bed the room and the clothing would warrant the scene even without apparent background reasoning.

    It is just very cool and classy.

    Right, thats enough blowing hot air up peoples arses, I'm going off to be a miserable, cynical git again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails