Rulers
I was in the art supplies shop a while ago to order a canvas, when something caught my eye. Three somethings, in fact.

I know the pictures are a bit fuzzy, but hopefully you can work out what they are. The clever ones among you will be able to work out how long they are, as well.
The littlest is a thin, smacky 30cm with a metal core. It's light, snappy and strangely humiliating, especially when used over the backs of the thighs. The sharp edges of the wood cause a crisp sting.
The middle one is slightly longer and slightly thicker. It's also much stiffer (it doesn't bend at all), the edges are smoothed and rounded, and the whole thing is polished to the smoothest, most silken finish you can imagine. It's like a very long, thin, crisp paddle. I love it :) It doesn't have any numbers or markings, and the fine grain of the wood means being stroked with it is heavenly. This ruler creates a satisfying thwack when used, and causes a deliciously warm sensation that isn't too heavy.
I haven't had the chance to play with the yardstick properly yet, but a few whacks over my combats have demonstrated that when I do, it's going to be quite an experience. It's a similar style of ruler to the 30cm (flexible, smacky, with crisp edges), but it's heavier and longer than a cane, with a lot of weight behind the swing.
Which will teach me to take the initiative buying new implements: when I do discover what it feels like, I'll have no-one to blame but myself.





Thanks again for a lovley discriptive post - please do update us when you have had a chance to "play" with the yardstick !
ReplyDeleteDear Pandora,
ReplyDeleteHave you ever felt the slightest twinge of switchiness, or are you truly, madly, deeply submissive at heart?
The name Pandora means 'every gift', as I am sure you already knew. A very apt name, if I may say so - you are strikingly beautiful, elegant, forthright in stating your opinions and sophisticated in the modern sense of the word.
A lot of chaps would be willing to be your devoted slave, I am sure. But, I wonder how you yourself would feel about this?
Charles - I will do! It hasn't come up yet, although the middle ruler has established itself as a firm favourite with both my Lords. Mr C likes to use it OTK, while D prefers to use it on my inner thighs with my legs held apart. Both of which are exceptionally hot :)
ReplyDeleteWoozle - Interesting question! I have always maintained that I was 100% submissive, but since entering the spanking scene I've become aware that most girls "grow into" their switchiness as they get older. I've already posed for a couple of switch scenes (both with girls) and am perfectly open to the likelihood that I will learn to switch over time.
At the moment, I imagine I'll mainly be doing so for the sake of professional versatility, and to challenge myself as an actress. But who knows? Maybe I'll discover a switch side to myself after all!
I do tend to be a bit more toppy with women, and when I was younger I did once spank a girlfriend as part of our sex games. Partly this is because I'm invariably attracted to submissive women, and so slip quite easily into the role of playful predator in order to seduce them. However, I wouldn't call this 'dominance' in the slightest - just an active sexual pounciness as opposed to passivity!
I can't imagine that my relationships with my two Lords will ever be anything other than 100% D/s, and although we're polyamorous and I'm able to have other lovers, I don't have the time or emotional energy spare for another primary relationship. So as long as the three of us are together, any switching I do is likely to stay in a casual context.
This suits my inclinations far better - I can imagine finding it interesting to play with someone, and hurt them if they like it, but having a slave or a partner who submits outside the bedroom holds no interest for me whatsoever! And at the moment, apart from the feature of my bisexuality described above, I'm submissive in pretty much all of my sexual/romantic interactions, and have very little desire to change that.
Thank you for a lovely insight into your feelings about switching - do you have any pics you can post of you switching I am sure that they would be much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteHi Pandora
ReplyDeleteJust following on from something you wrote, "and to challenge myself as an actress" - have you made or considered perhaps starring in your own movies. I can genuinely see you as a featured star in spanking video theaterss.. I am absolutely convinced that there are thousands of us spanking enthusiasts that would dearly love to see more of you?