Friday, March 09, 2007

Stockings and mirrors

The latest update at English Spankers is the first of a series of dreamlike movies in which a young lady at an elegant boarding school (that is, me!) is sentenced to a severe three-part punishment. (Click on the image to see a preview clip.)

The stills have been online all week, but the first 15-minute movie, "This is going to hurt", is now up. There's a sensual sequence at the beginning in which I lie in bed contemplating what awaits me, and prepare myself with a mixture of nervousness and curious excitement. Rather like real life really :) I imagine that the voyeurs among you will enjoy watching me brushing my hair and getting dressed - I hope so, anyway! It's odd how exposed I felt doing that on camera, when I have no qualms at all about baring my bottom and being spanked.

Althouh speaking of being exposed, for the second part of the spanking I had to kneel facing myself in the mirrow, and as the Headmaster dealt an extended series of very hard, fast spanks to my sore bottom my every reaction was reflected back at me. I don't mind telling you, I didn't like that at all.

These films contain little plot and dialogue, focussing instead on the evocative environment with its rich colours and antique furnishings; the ritualistic inevitability of the discipline; the turmoil and helplessness of my character and the heady mixture of pain and pleasure she experiences, as she invites the viewer to share and witness her suffering.






10 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Great photos, Pandora!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Pandora, your bottom has to be an authentic spanker's dream come true! I'm talking about someone with an abiding passion for warming naughty backsides in traditional fashion (such as Jean did at SOL after you'd written your 500 lines). I'm not the least bit surprised at seeing those exquisite cheeks so lovingly fondled. Your bum is an aesthetic (or maybe "ass-thetic") paradise. I can't thank you enough for choosing to share it with us. :)

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:46 AM

    I rather like the kneeling on the chair pics and I'm hoping when it gets to the caning (in part 3, I assume, if it follows the regular ES pattern) that you are in a similar position.

    Is there a possibility that you might do any shoots for the Headmaster's own site Sound Punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:31 AM

    Pandora
    Your one hell of a fine looking woman just one hell of a real WOMAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruce: I can't argue with you there, though I have quite ecletic taste in bottoms. Pandora's is quite exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Not only your bum is an aesthetic paradise, Pandora. I love your oh-so perfect breasts, they are as taken out of some fine art work. And very few pussies are as perfectly shaped as yours - seen both from behind and from front! Not to mention your beautiful, special face. The pics/vids you have in Englishspankers are surely the best in the entire site. And I recommend to all of your fans not to miss that performance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, thankyou all so much for the comments! I don't know what to say! :#)

    Kallisto - thankyou, I'm pleased you liked them! :)

    Bruce - I'm glad you liked the SOL shoot with Jean; she is one of the hardest spankers I know! That said she's a lovely lady and I'm very much looking forward to working with her again ;) Thankyou so much for your kind words :)

    Remus - alas no; for the paddling I was standing and holding onto the upper beam of the four poster, then bent over on the bed; for the caning I was bent over with hands and elbows on the bed, then lying on it with my bum propped up on pillows. I shall suggest a caning in front of a mirror next time I film with them, if you like :)

    I have offered to shoot for Aegean, but apparently it's all a question of budget - I get the impression most of the site's participants are enthusiastic amateurs rather than professional models. Which is fantastic for the quality of the spanking, but not so good for paying my rent! :)

    Anon - Um, thankyou! I assure you I am a real woman, yes. You could probably tell by now if I wasn't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr C - we tend to share our taste in bottoms; it's not that eclectic. We both like nice ones :D

    Norwegian - Oh don't! I'm no better than any of the other girls on the site; they're all beautiful, they all work hard and they all love spanking (which is the most important thing)! Still, I'm very glad you liked the stills and movies - I thought the site owners did a really great job with these, and it's great to see their hard work appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:32 AM

    Hmmm, yes please. A caning in front of a mirror would be fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sixofthebest9:30 PM

    Pandora, you wearing suspender-belt and stockings, in those schoolgirl photo's sure turn me on. You sure know how to please a man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails