Superhero spankings
I encountered a couple of startles the other day when a friend linked me to a page of unintentionally funny old-school comicbook panels.
I'll stick with the caption given this by the original article: "It's hard to believe this one is real and that any version of Batman in the last 60 something years would sound natural saying this. But there it is."
And my favourite:
I want a spanking robot.
I suppose I shouldn't really count spanking in retro comics as a 'startle' given how many of them were at it. The spankings in Batman, Superman, Captain America, etc. seem to be intended to humerously represent fairly normal (if more than a little sexualised) gender relations.
But when I showed these to Mr C, he told me that William Marston, the writer of Wonder Woman, was a progressive liberal - and an academic psychologist. Apparently he lived his entire life in a polyamorous D/s triad, and wrote comics as propaganda for BDSM as the ultimate therapy. He truly believed everyone would be much happier if they could embrace their inner sub/inner dom, and live out their fantasies in roleplay scenarios. How cool is that?





http://superdickery.com/seduction/103.html
ReplyDeleteHehehehe. Superdickery is ace. xx
ReplyDelete