the results are in!
A brief and sleepy post (I should have been in bed a couple of hours ago) to note that the winner for the second implement in my blogiversary whipping is the senior tawse, at 33 out of 107 votes:

(Hand only shown for purposes of scale.)
The brute is 21" long, 2" wide, ¼" thick and stiff as a board. I hope you're happy :P
The provisional numbers (subject to Paul verifying usernames) are ten with the cane, and thirteen or fourteen with the tawse. The extra one is due to an NSI member who emailed me about their vote in the poll, but didn't let me know their username - I've asked them to confirm it, and if they get back to me before I send the list of names to Paul then that stroke will be counted. Two of the commenters didn't say whether they were new sign-ups or existing members of Northern Spanking, so I'm assuming the latter unless Paul tells me otherwise.
I'm not sure yet which order the punishment will be delivered in - like Ludwig, I'm a fan of the beautiful marks you get from cold canings, and to be honest the senior tawse isn't a warm-up implement either, so neither way would be an easy option. I think I'll leave that decision up to Mr C in the end - but if you want to weigh in, please feel free. :)
I'm tremendously proud of you all, and I'm so relieved not to be facing a hand punishment that right this second I'm - well, if not looking forward to the prospect, then at least feeling pretty good about it. I'm more nervous of the tawse than the cane, because the tawse is an unknown quantity. Ten with the cane will be tough, but I know I can do it. The rest ... well, we'll see.
Thanks for being such good sports, for taking part, leaving comments, spreading the word, putting up an awesome show of support for our favourite spanking site, and sparing me the ordeal of tawsed hands ... for now, at least. :)





The cane is always left to last, why not rebel and have the tawse last.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
I would have linked to it sooner but wasn't able to get online (my boyfriend had my computer for a while, and still does a lot, because his is incompetent hehe). I hope the turn it is better than mine *grin*
ReplyDeleteIf you would rather take the cane first then take the cane first. It will be another detail added to the event.
ReplyDeleteTwo votes for the cane first - I'm inclined to agree, for the sake of creating an unusual and memorable scene, although I might need to take a break inbetween, as I imagine I'll be rather fragile after ten cold cane strokes! It's daunting, but neither is a warm-up implement so either way round is frightening, and I'm vain enough to be swayed by the prospect of pretty marks during the first half :)
ReplyDeletePandora,
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to viewing your punishment. When is it going to take place?
Taking the cane first gives you an opportunity to take multiple images of the differing marks, before after and then after the tawse. Really show the effects of the implements.
ReplyDeleteHello Pandora
ReplyDeleteI'm a sloppy reader. Only just realised you would take strokes from existing NSI members, which I am.
If Paul needs to check names, please send a note to my email address, because this isn't my vanilla persona.
Yrs in pervery, Adrian